• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXCharger.com

General discussions of a financial company
WARNING. I found new information from one member on myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/fxmower/1465858,3#postRow249230
http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/fxmower/1465858,3#postRow249230
It is the same vendor who earns on a dangerous martingale strategy without SL!!! Therefore, it only uses cent accounts.

WARNING 16 Other WebSites same vendor:
fxmower.com
fxdiverse.com
fxcharger.com
fxturbine.com
fxstabilizer.com
fxprocapital.com
fxoxygen.com
fx-secret.com
fxbringer.com
myfxplay.com
forex-spectre.com
forexseven.com
fx-builder.com
fx-seer.com
forex-incontrol.com
powerfulforex.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Bad Reviews: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13036/fxcharger-metatrader-expert-advisor

Screenshot_2019-02-04 FX Charger Forex Expert Advisor Reviews Forex Peace Army.png

Website FOREXSTORE is created by their company. Their own rating is created only for their EAs and competing EAs are giving poor ratings. This vendor can not be trusted.

Last edited:
FXCharger is a trade copier and not an standalone EA. It opens trades not as shown on myfxbook.

WARNING. I found new information from one member on myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/fxmower/1465858,3#postRow249230
http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/fxmower/1465858,3#postRow249230
It is the same vendor who earns on a dangerous martingale strategy without SL!!! Therefore, it only uses cent accounts.

WARNING 16 Other WebSites same vendor:
fxmower.com
fxdiverse.com
fxcharger.com
fxturbine.com
fxstabilizer.com
fxprocapital.com
fxoxygen.com
fx-secret.com
fxbringer.com
myfxplay.com
forex-spectre.com
forexseven.com
fx-builder.com
fx-seer.com
forex-incontrol.com
powerfulforex.com

Hello, Jarora!
Hello. First of all, as far as we understand you are our competitor so this kind of behavior is totally understandable.
I want to assure you that all systems under FXCharger brand and other systems that have been released under our company’s name have mandatory stop loss.
As proof of my words I am providing a screenshot of our account with 2 stop losses in 2018.
drawdown.png

Despite the fact that information of us working in the same company was provided by our competitor – it is true. We are not denying nor hiding fact that we are working in the same company. We have a lot of developers and big tech support. Every EA is sold as a standalone product and don’t get mixed up with other robots, because most systems has its own developers and tech support.
At FXCharger and other company’s websites we provide high quality support and actively trying to help our clients – this is our general principle for all projects created by our company.

Only Bad Reviews: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13036/fxcharger-metatrader-expert-advisor

View attachment 41333

Website FOREXSTORE is created by their company. Their own rating is created only for their EAs and competing EAs are giving poor ratings. This vendor can not be trusted.

Again, you falsely and without solid evidence accuse us of something. But we hope by answering your questions we would be able to win your favor :)

ForexStore is a separate company that acts as a platform for selling different EAs. We are cooperating with them like many other companies. You, like any other EA developer, can work with them as well.

The formation of the ratings is Forexstore’s business, not ours. But from our side we can say that formation of the rating is completely transparent and formed by certain criteria. You can check and calculate rating of FXCharger by yourself using forexstore’s info on how they form rating https://forexstore.com/info/buyers.

Unfortunately, we decided to provide support for FPA clients just now. For this reason, we can’t give an official answer and help those people who left negative reviews about our product, since FPA forbid you to answer comments if they are older than 9 months.
We will gladly refund all of those people who left negative feedback (even after all this time – exceeded 30 days refund policy) if they contact our support and show us proof that they qualify for a refund.

But we don’t refund people who don’t use our recommended settings. Some of the clients got margin call just because they significantly exceeded recommended risks and didn’t use stop loss. In this case we are not refunding, but we are helping our clients to setup our EA correctly.

FXCharger is a trade copier and not an standalone EA. It opens trades not as shown on myfxbook.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback.

But I think you contradict yourself by saying that it’s a trade copier but at the same time you say it doesn't have the same trades as it on the Myfxbook.

FXCharger ranked as second the most discussed EA on the third party company Myfxbook and no one ever reported such an issue with FXCharger.

But if in your situation happened something different – please, contact our support and we will do everything to help you.

Have a good one!

One member sent proof that your products and forexstore are all one and the same people!

Is FXGoodway worth attention.png

One member sent proof that your products and forexstore are all one and the same people!

View attachment 51100
Hello again, Jarora.

You clearly didn’t read the whole conversation and trying to accuse us in something holding on to nothing.

First of all, the topic that you are referring to – is about FXGoodway and we have no idea how it’s related to FXCharger topic. Yes, we are partnered with ForexStore, but we are not the same company. As far as we understand – FXGoodway works with ForexStore on the same term as we do. Again, ForexStore is a platform that provides an opportunity to sell EA for different kind of vendors.

Second of all, I’ve read that piece that you sent – and it’s pretty clear that they are talking about situation on Donna Forex forum. The problem was that one person (apparently ForexStore rep) was managing multiple accounts of the EAs that they partnered with. How it’s connected to your words “One member sent proof that your products and forexstore are all one and the same people!” - I really don’t know.

Back