FXChoice , did they ever executed a single trade ! Beware

Dear RamiSakr,

We are an ECN broker, which means we pass your trade directly to an LP. However, on very rare occasions such as yours, we become the second party to the trade instead of the LP. We have to do this on occasion to comply with the Terms & Conditions of our Execution Policy....
Can you provide post trade reports for each trade request that confirm who LP was, execution time, order book, etc upon client request? An example report would be a good start.

Dear RamiSakr,

We are an ECN broker, which means we pass your trade directly to an LP. However, on very rare occasions such as yours, we become the second party to the trade instead of the LP. We have to do this on occasion to comply with the Terms & Conditions of our Execution Policy.

You had a Pending Order which should have been opened on Friday but was instead opened on Monday. But on Monday the price had already moved away from the stated price. So, we opened the order for you (with us on the other side) at the price you wanted on Friday.
What about these ..

01.png02.png

Neither Acceptable nor logical.. Feeling frustrated really. What do You think Sir ..

Well, if they did reinstate the trade(s) to where you would have entered (and you agree to that price), what exactly is the problem (with that trade(s))

Now of course you don't have to continue to trade with them (open new trades). But for the disputed trades, can you confirm that they did modify the trade entry as they stated?

Well, if they did reinstate the trade(s) to where you would have entered (and you agree to that price), what exactly is the problem (with that trade(s))

Now of course you don't have to continue to trade with them (open new trades). But for the disputed trades, can you confirm that they did modify the trade entry as they stated?
Yes, They opened a trade with the same old price of Friday

For Sure won't trade with them again but also I feel that I should warn other new traders so they now that They aren't 100%ECN as they claim also that they take the other side of the trade .. and almost 60% or more of the time the execution of a trade takes around 3-5 seconds - MT4 Plugin suspect- (They skipped Your previous question by the way which I think for a reason)

Took A backup for myself for this thread So I can share with others about the company so traders could decide themselves whether to trade or not with them.

Thanks A lot Sir for Your advice and support

We are very disappointed that you have chosen to take a gesture of goodwill on our part as a sign of duplicitous trading: we thought that you would have welcomed the move. Please understand we receive up to 10 ticks a second – your order was extremely borderline with only one, but we sided with you.

According to our records, after you closed this trade in profit you continued to trade with us for a further month. We wish you contacted us or got back to our answer (to ticket #16209844) if you had any doubts about our platform.

Yes, They opened a trade with the same old price of Friday
According to our records, after you closed this trade in profit you continued to trade with us for a further month. We wish you contacted us or got back to our answer (to ticket #16209844) if you had any doubts about our platform.

So @RamiSakr, to be fair, would you say this particular case is resolved? They may do some other stuff, or may not. But the disputed trade was reinstated and closed out, correct?

Thanks A lot Sir for Your advice and support

If you really want to say thanks, smash the donate button. While direct donations are voluntary, they help senior members continue to investigate forex scams.

Back