Jun Mendoza

Recruit
FXCL AGENT PERSISTED THAT I OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR 500 US DOLLARS. AFTER FEW WEEKS OF TRADING, CONSEQUENTLY ASKED ME TO DEPOSIT ANOTHER 1000. AND INSTRUCTED ME TO TRADE OVER SIZED POSITIONS DAILY THAT EVENTUALLY LED TO LOSING THE WHOLE ACCOUNT. THUS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY IGNORANCE AND TRUST. THE REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMED THAT HE IS LOCATED IN SINGAPORE. HOWEVER UPON CHECKING, THERE WAS NO REGISTERED COMPANY AND THE OFFICE ADDRESS IS NON-EXISTENT. DELIBERATELY TRIED TO ESTABLISH FALSE IDENTITY BY CREATING WEB OF LIES. shaun.pngfxcl in the ph.png

if you could stop using ALL CAPS, that would be helpful.

Not sure why you sent your money to a stranger you did not understand well. But anyway, next steps include:

--> leaving a review of your experience: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13256/fxclearing-forex-brokers

--> And inviting the broker after 96 hours. Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Also, if you could upload any evidence of your interaction with the broker and/or any trading account statements, that would be helpful.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 6:00 PM

FXCL AGENT PERSISTED THAT I OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR 500 US DOLLARS. AFTER FEW WEEKS OF TRADING, CONSEQUENTLY ASKED ME TO DEPOSIT ANOTHER 1000. AND INSTRUCTED ME TO TRADE OVER SIZED POSITIONS DAILY THAT EVENTUALLY LED TO LOSING THE WHOLE ACCOUNT. THUS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY IGNORANCE AND TRUST. THE REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMED THAT HE IS LOCATED IN SINGAPORE. HOWEVER UPON CHECKING, THERE WAS NO REGISTERED COMPANY AND THE OFFICE ADDRESS IS NON-EXISTENT. DELIBERATELY TRIED TO ESTABLISH FALSE IDENTITY BY CREATING WEB OF LIES. View attachment 52497View attachment 52496
FXCL AGENT PERSISTED THAT I OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR 500 US DOLLARS. AFTER FEW WEEKS OF TRADING, CONSEQUENTLY ASKED ME TO DEPOSIT ANOTHER 1000. AND INSTRUCTED ME TO TRADE OVER SIZED POSITIONS DAILY THAT EVENTUALLY LED TO LOSING THE WHOLE ACCOUNT. THUS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY IGNORANCE AND TRUST. THE REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMED THAT HE IS LOCATED IN SINGAPORE. HOWEVER UPON CHECKING, THERE WAS NO REGISTERED COMPANY AND THE OFFICE ADDRESS IS NON-EXISTENT. DELIBERATELY TRIED TO ESTABLISH FALSE IDENTITY BY CREATING WEB OF LIES. View attachment 52497View attachment 52496

Hello Jun,

We appreciate your efforts to post a thread for us to do a further step on towards your claim. We, in FXCL would also like to do a further investigation to see what happened on your account and provide necessary assistance as your reliable broker. For us to get started in reviewing your account, we need the following:

MT4 Account ID:

One of our client relations manager will be in touch with you as the details above is provided. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support@fxclearing.com, or feel free to open your trader's cabinet for a live chat support. Thank you.

Back