• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXClassicTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have bought this EA. Based on the performance figures reported in the FPA site, I notice that the SL is usually 20-60 pips, and the tp seems to be manually closed instead of hit. What are the settings used? It doesn't seem to be default settings of StopLoss=9080; TakeProfit=560;

As I predicted the EURGBP broke the highs and that big losing sell close at -$2273.00, bringing the balance down to -$9345.00 and we have a losing account now.

The floating loss right now is at almost -$1200.00, and if the EURGBP keeps going up this will happen again and eventually blow the account. I requested a refund so we will see what happens.

I have bought this EA. Based on the performance figures reported in the FPA site, I notice that the SL is usually 20-60 pips, and the tp seems to be manually closed instead of hit. What are the settings used? It doesn't seem to be default settings of StopLoss=9080; TakeProfit=560;
The big losing sell from today was -240 pips, so those numbers that he has in the default settings are garbage and not accurate. Because the big winners are coming at +42 pips there is a mjor issue with the risk to reward with this EA.

This is the issue with most of the EA's here, we buy them based on there performace results that they show here, but then with time they go for a crap, with either big draw down or large losing trades.

The big losing sell from today was -240 pips, so those numbers that he has in the default settings are garbage and not accurate. Because the big winners are coming at +42 pips there is a mjor issue with the risk to reward with this EA.

This is the issue with most of the EA's here, we buy them based on there performace results that they show here, but then with time they go for a crap, with either big draw down or large losing trades.

hello all,
George do not write any truth.

George PLEASE WRITE THE TRUTH.

you wrote to me on my email.
That you did not use the recommended settings.
- You did not use the recommended settings.
You've made your settings and your risk level (on my EA).

After that you blame me and my EA?

What are you talking now?

attached screenshot from your mail -

see please my trading from 23.11 - 07.12
I don't understand how you could get this loss there if you use MY SETTING.
+ on my website and in my recommendations that I wrote to you.
it is specified not to use more than 0.01 lot on 200 USD
. if you use 10,000 USD. It means you can not use more than 0.5 lot.

Attachments

• george letter.png
    george letter.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 27
  • fx EA trade.png
    fx EA trade.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 26
Dear,
Thank you for your interest in my product.
I will send you all instructions and settings.
EA uses standard stop - 908 (9080) pips + program stop loss (can by any depending on market conditions).
EA uses Trailing Stop -
A trailing stop is a stop order that can be set at a defined percentage or dollar amount away from a security's current market price.
it 100% EA work.

As I predicted the EURGBP broke the highs and that big losing sell close at -$2273.00, bringing the balance down to -$9345.00 and we have a losing account now.

The floating loss right now is at almost -$1200.00, and if the EURGBP keeps going up this will happen again and eventually blow the account. I requested a refund so we will see what happens.
DEAR George,
you requested REFUND (Comment: This is the second request for a refund in the last week, please get this refund processed asap.).
It only first request for a refund from YOU.
BUT EA settings you set yourself (not using the recommended ones I sent you)
and the risk level you set too
(not using the recommended).
THIS IS VERY GOOD POSITION.
Change MY EA settings and algorithm of trade,
change algorithm of input, and output.
after that blame the SELLER!
you order
1 Real Account
1 Demo Account

but wrote to me -

I have 2 demo account nuymbers for now because one demo is for back testing and the other one for running the EA

and I sent you EA license for you 2 account numbers.
I did not see that it you wrote here )

Yes its true that I did not run his default settings on my live demo, and thats because I optimnized the EA for one year (Dec 1/2019-Nov 2020) using tick data and getting 99% modeling quality. This vendor does not know anything about MT4 back testing or optimization, and anyone can clearly see that with 90% modeling quality thats he is showing.

This will be my last comment warning everyone here that this EA is a total scam, because I am not wasting anymore time with this EA. So I decided to run a back test with the exact same dates on the EURGBP, which is March 30.2020 until Dec 8/2020, same starting balance of $3277.00, and same default settings with Tickmill which is a very reputable broker.

Yes I am well aware that there will be slightly different results from broker to broker, and there was multiple deposits, but with my back test I am trying to simulate (duplicate) his so called live account results that he shows here on FPA. This period of time is almost 9 months, so the results should be very close to his.

What happened was that the test did not last more than 2 months and it blew the account up. To start with no one would start a $1977.00 account at 0.50 lots, because thats way overleveraged, which the vendor did to inflate the results, and thats one of the main issues here with this live account. This is clear proff that this EA is a scam, so you have been warned.

Yes its true that I did not run his default settings on my live demo, and thats because I optimnized the EA for one year (Dec 1/2019-Nov 2020) using tick data and getting 99% modeling quality. This vendor does not know anything about MT4 back testing or optimization, and anyone can clearly see that with 90% modeling quality thats he is showing.

This will be my last comment warning everyone here that this EA is a total scam, because I am not wasting anymore time with this EA. So I decided to run a back test with the exact same dates on the EURGBP, which is March 30.2020 until Dec 8/2020, same starting balance of $3277.00, and same default settings with Tickmill which is a very reputable broker.

Yes I am well aware that there will be slightly different results from broker to broker, and there was multiple deposits, but with my back test I am trying to simulate (duplicate) his so called live account results that he shows here on FPA. This period of time is almost 9 months, so the results should be very close to his.

What happened was that the test did not last more than 2 months and it blew the account up. To start with no one would start a $1977.00 account at 0.50 lots, because thats way overleveraged, which the vendor did to inflate the results, and thats one of the main issues here with this live account. This is clear proff that this EA is a scam, so you have been warned.

Now 09.12 MY EA Test started:
Mar 30, 2020 (Running 36.3 weeks)
ON FPA
Relative Drawdown: 12.97%
the test did not interrupt, the account did not change.
(I kindly ask the FPA administration to confirm that this account is real)

george toffolo claims that this scam DEMO account is not real.
first, george toffolo wrote -

Here is a one year back test on your EA getting 99% modeling quality, as you can see the results are very good and accurate.
1607538227055.png

But after 12 days, george toffolo decided to change the recommended settings and risk level to his own and demand a refund.
george toffolo could not do any EA optimize. 70% of settings hidden from optimization in this EX4 file.
using often such expressions in communication as - stupid, idiot, total scam, a ****en *******, mother****er.
1607538274453.png

attached are 2 screenshots of the correspondence.

I'm always trying to do my job honestly.
I always answer and try to help in any situation or any difficulty.
george toffolo if I wanted a claw scam.
I would block any ability to do back tests in this EA.
Trust me, I know how to do this in 1-2 minutes.
But I did honestly. Sent a full-fledged software product.
If you really had bad tests somewhere. I want to remind you again -

The result of backtesting can differ depending on the broker, identity of the account, broker leverage, quality modeling.
The result of backtesting can differ in one broker depending on the account type.

Back