• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXClassicTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Yes its true that I did not run his default settings on my live demo, and thats because I optimnized the EA for one year (Dec 1/2019-Nov 2020) using tick data and getting 99% modeling quality. This vendor does not know anything about MT4 back testing or optimization, and anyone can clearly see that with 90% modeling quality thats he is showing.

This will be my last comment warning everyone here that this EA is a total scam, because I am not wasting anymore time with this EA. So I decided to run a back test with the exact same dates on the EURGBP, which is March 30.2020 until Dec 8/2020, same starting balance of $3277.00, and same default settings with Tickmill which is a very reputable broker.

Yes I am well aware that there will be slightly different results from broker to broker, and there was multiple deposits, but with my back test I am trying to simulate (duplicate) his so called live account results that he shows here on FPA. This period of time is almost 9 months, so the results should be very close to his.

What happened was that the test did not last more than 2 months and it blew the account up. To start with no one would start a $1977.00 account at 0.50 lots, because thats way overleveraged, which the vendor did to inflate the results, and thats one of the main issues here with this live account. This is clear proff that this EA is a scam, so you have been warned.

Yes EA use SL 908 pips which is account liquidation in hard grid strategy. Is it can also be seen in his account. If he had the same starting deposit now, he would no longer survive. Have you been refunded yet?

Screenshot_2020-12-11 FX Blue - fxclassictrader.png

Screenshot_2020-12-11 FX Blue - fxclassictrader2.png

Yes EA use SL 908 pips which is account liquidation in hard grid strategy. Is it can also be seen in his account. If he had the same starting deposit now, he would no longer survive. Have you been refunded yet?

View attachment 60218

View attachment 60219

My friend. as I wrote before EA uses standard stop - 908 (9080) pips + program stop loss (can by any dependent on market conditions).
The risks when starting testing on this account were more (for the recommended risk).
About this I honestly wrote to my customers.
You probably demand a lot from the algorithm advisor for 100 USD.
EA shows that it can trade for 4-8 months without large DDs with increased risk levels.
Now the risk level on the account corresponds to the recommended values for customers.
WE have developed an algorithm and trading guidelines.
Which minimizes negative effects. But unfortunately, even the perfect job. Does not give 100% guarantee.

My friend. as I wrote before EA uses standard stop - 908 (9080) pips + program stop loss (can by any dependent on market conditions).
The risks when starting testing on this account were more (for the recommended risk).
About this I honestly wrote to my customers.
You probably demand a lot from the algorithm advisor for 100 USD.
EA shows that it can trade for 4-8 months without large DDs with increased risk levels.
Now the risk level on the account corresponds to the recommended values for customers.
WE have developed an algorithm and trading guidelines.
Which minimizes negative effects. But unfortunately, even the perfect job. Does not give 100% guarantee.

SL = 908 (9080) pips is hard stop loss and it is 100% loss account. What does mean + program stop loss? How does it work?

The account would have burned out if he hadn't added new money.

Screenshot_2021-02-18 FX Blue - fxclassictrader.png

This guy does not offer a money back guarantee, and my thought is that if someone has a really good EA, then why not back it 100% by offering a money back guarantee. If the EA really works well and makes money no one will use the guantee anyways.

There are so many scams here and on My FX Book with people selling there EA's its a joke. I dont care how good the results are I will not buy any EA unless there is a money back guarantee, and it has to be through PayPal or Click bank.
I'm interested in this EA.
But I would like to follow up on that question.

I didn't read any information if you offer a money back guarantee or not. But if you don't offer it, why? I think it's right, if it works, nobody would use the guarantee anyways. (I guess that you have in the EA a mechanism included which asks the server if there's a valid license.)

Back