• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss fxclub.com (forexclub.org)

General discussions of a financial company
FXCLUB Scam

This is my experience with this company.

I opened an account with them about 3 months ago and made a deposit of $100 via credit card to give it a try.
After making some profits, I asked to withdraw $100 and it was refunded to my CC account.
I managed to make some more profits (which is not a small feat since their dealing desk execution style can turn your profit into a loss in a jiffy), and made a withdrawal request for $145 via wire (their rule). This is where the "fun" started.
First they charged me the $5 admin fee and took the $145 out of my account but did not send the money. After one week, I sent an inquiry and was told the banking info I provided (ABA# for wire transfer) was no good. That's hogwash since I have used that info for years to get transfers from other parties without problems. So I insisted I have doublechecked with my bank and the info was valid. In the end, the guy who replied to my inquiries concurred he has called my bank and indeed the info I gave them was correct. So I thought everything has been sorted out and the money will get to my bank in a few days.

But NOOOO! After a week and still no sign of my dough, I fired off another email and guess what, they started repeating the same horsesh!t again, that my account info was no good! I sent back THEIR OWN MESSAGE stating they have verified the info themselves, so this time they told me to make another request for withdrawal! I told them how could I make a new request if the money has already been taken out of the account (though not sent), was that just a ploy to get my request rejected? They kept insisting I do it, so I made a new request (while mentioning it's a duplicate of the previous one) and BINGO! THE REQUEST WAS REJECTED FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!

I have sent them a notice I will file a formal complaint with the NFA. We'll see how that turns out.

standard game

This is my experience with this company.

I opened an account with them about 3 months ago and made a deposit of $100 via credit card to give it a try.
After making some profits, I asked to withdraw $100 and it was refunded to my CC account.
I managed to make some more profits (which is not a small feat since their dealing desk execution style can turn your profit into a loss in a jiffy), and made a withdrawal request for $145 via wire (their rule). This is where the "fun" started.
First they charged me the $5 admin fee and took the $145 out of my account but did not send the money. After one week, I sent an inquiry and was told the banking info I provided (ABA# for wire transfer) was no good. That's hogwash since I have used that info for years to get transfers from other parties without problems. So I insisted I have doublechecked with my bank and the info was valid. In the end, the guy who replied to my inquiries concurred he has called my bank and indeed the info I gave them was correct. So I thought everything has been sorted out and the money will get to my bank in a few days.

But NOOOO! After a week and still no sign of my dough, I fired off another email and guess what, they started repeating the same horsesh!t again, that my account info was no good! I sent back THEIR OWN MESSAGE stating they have verified the info themselves, so this time they told me to make another request for withdrawal! I told them how could I make a new request if the money has already been taken out of the account (though not sent), was that just a ploy to get my request rejected? They kept insisting I do it, so I made a new request (while mentioning it's a duplicate of the previous one) and BINGO! THE REQUEST WAS REJECTED FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS!

I have sent them a notice I will file a formal complaint with the NFA. We'll see how that turns out.

Standard POS Broker trickery. Almost all BS play the "money shuffle" game gimmic. This Broker cant even afford to send u $150. That should be the last time u trade with these Assh_o_es! Consider it a $150 ticket into the innerworkings of yet another POS bucketshop popsickle outfit. They dont even care about their reputation! U will NEVER get your money back! Consider yourself lucky it only cost u $145. bucks to discover their true nature. Y cant 28 Police Officers raid their Bucketshop?

Back