FxClub (Forex Club) Problems? Post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxruben

Private
Hi everybody,

The FPA declared already FxClub as guilty on my case against them, if you had any complaint against FxClub please post here then filed a case.
Thank you.

:mad:

A couple friends of mine said that they have accounts in Forex Club, and the trading conditions is quite comfortable.

I'm currently interested in trying their StartFX2: they promise 10% welcome bonus, no spreads and commission return on unprofitable trades.

Does anyone have positive experience of trading with them?

Ok, I see noone has such an experience so I just downloaded their platform and opened a demo account.

I'd say the trading terminal is creating nice impression. Everything looks clear and works fast, but of course it's just a demo, and an experience in real money trading can be different.

Please feel free to ask questions.

People with positive trading experiences aren't likely to wander into a thread with a title asking people to post about problems.

People with positive trading experiences aren't likely to wander into a thread with a title asking people to post about problems.

Well, Pharaoh, would you then mind if I create a new thread with a subject like 'Forex Club' or something? Because you're definately right about this topic while I'm really interested in collecting as negative as positive feedback about this broker.

There should be a default discussion thread for them from their review page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back