FxClub (www.fxclub.org) SCAM - does not pay $23k

Spektor and the company is a team working on the imperfection of MT4 and deceiving dealing centers. Then they fight to get the money. They did it with many dealing centers.
In addition, they terrorize the forums of ordinary traders.
Details here mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=596822&page=1

FxClub was pay Spector. So please, close this alert and delete massage from Morning 1234, becouse he is paid agent!

Specktor needs to confirm receipt of the money.

The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Oct 19, 2018 at 12:01 AM

The request for withdrawal for accounts №№ 720225214 and 1805371080 has been completed. Best regards, Forex Club
Dear FxClub staff. Due to the fact that I regularly receive a lot of transfers, and you have deleted my account, I can’t check if there was a transfer from your company. Please send a statement of your bank account from which the transfer was sent, with the details of your company. Otherwise, I find it difficult to identify the translation.

Earlier I asked to provide documents for tax reporting, which clearly show how much the account was replenished and how much money was paid. except for incomprehensible statements on 2 internal accounts, I received nothing from you.
Since you forcibly chose a payment method for a bank account, without this document I cannot even confirm the legality of the origin of these funds.

Back