FXCM.COM Will Steal Yuor Money Do NOT FALL INTO THEIR PREY.

I dont care about u or your opinion

Good tactic by running away from my question in the bottom. If you're an experienced trader, you should be able to answer that. Then prove that you're a real trader. By doing that, you will prove that you are a trader and FXCM manipulate the chart. Now if you answer that correctly, it will, as I said earlier, prove you're right indirectly.

How's it? Anyone?

But still, I'm not here to argue. Believe me, I'm also investigating them. But with no proofs, we cannot say they're scam yet. A scammer WILL NOT register themselves with NFA. Also, so far I haven't seen clear evidence. All I've seen here is people going around and around, AVOIDING the "Show me the proofs"

What's wrong with showing proofs? Are you guys afraid or something? We need legal evidence before accusing.

If you're a scammer, would you register with NFA? Would you play fire with a regulatory body? Who do you think you are? Superhuman?

And lastly, forgive me for any accidental insult.
5 years trader can't even answer my simple question correctly...you choose to run instead. :D

I am sitting in S.California ,as I write this useless post, laughing at u moron! LOL HA Ha HA ! :p:p

I am sitting in S.California ,as I write this useless post, laughing at u moron! LOL HA Ha HA ! :p:p

Good ! That kind of response already guarantee that you're 100% amateur.
Keep avoiding my trading questions and people will understand.

1. You're not a trader.
2. If you're not a very good trader, it's natural that you think the chart as a manipulated chart.

3. You can dismiss all your previous accusations until a real trader come and accuse FXCM.

Until that happens, I suggest FXCM be place as neutral. In another words, they're not scam. Just suspicious. Besides, ghost orders are impossible on MT4 software no matter how hard you try.

Anyway, that "LOL hahaha" or "moron" whatever only proved your fears of getting exposed.

Don't stand in the way of these brokers:
1. FXDD (Main company: Compagnie Financiere Tradition) NFA ID: 0397435
2. FXCM (Main company: FXCM Holdings LLC, NFA ID: 0379251) NFA: 0308179
3. Interbank FX (Interbank FX LLC) NFA ID: 0326091
4. Alpari (Alpari (US) LLC) NFA ID: 0379678
5. Forex Club / FOREX CLUB FINANCIAL COMPANY NFA ID: 0358265
6. EuroOrient Securities & Financial Services Ltd FSA ID: 477418 / CySec ID: 363-372-07-168

One of the broker, EuroOrient may be a low quality service. But it is not a scam. All these brokers are regulated.

The main principles when searching for a broker:

1. Do not trust rumors unless you've investigated it yourself.
2. Must be regulated by a regulatory body.
3. Must publish reference number on website.

LOL

Good ! That kind of response already guarantee that you're 100% amateur.
Keep avoiding my trading questions and people will understand.

1. You're not a trader.
2. If you're not a very good trader, it's natural that you think the chart as a manipulated chart.

3. You can dismiss all your previous accusations until a real trader come and accuse FXCM.

Until that happens, I suggest FXCM be place as neutral. In another words, they're not scam. Just suspicious. Besides, ghost orders are impossible on MT4 software no matter how hard you try.

Anyway, that "LOL hahaha" or "moron" whatever only proved your fears of getting exposed.

Don't stand in the way of these brokers:
1. FXDD (Main company: Compagnie Financiere Tradition) NFA ID: 0397435
2. FXCM (Main company: FXCM Holdings LLC, NFA ID: 0379251) NFA: 0308179
3. Interbank FX (Interbank FX LLC) NFA ID: 0326091
4. Alpari (Alpari (US) LLC) NFA ID: 0379678
5. Forex Club / FOREX CLUB FINANCIAL COMPANY NFA ID: 0358265
6. EuroOrient Securities & Financial Services Ltd FSA ID: 477418 / CySec ID: 363-372-07-168

One of the broker, EuroOrient may be a low quality service. But it is not a scam. All these brokers are regulated.

The main principles when searching for a broker:

3. Must publish reference number on website.

Keep posting-you r filling my days with laughter(hard with 3 kids). My morning mountain view, and 12 minute ride to beach (daily) dont lie!LOL - I cant help it if your parents(parent) didnt love you. LOL - at least your post are amusing . Please continue!

You won't be laughing later, scam artist.
Many of your posts backfire on you. Do you know why?
Because when your fears are appearing, you start to avoid questions and post with childish sentence.

I won't get angry over something you just post, it's not worth it.
Keep doing it, it's pointless to try to convince people it's whole scam.
You're probably hired to get giant brokers off business so that scam brokers can work to scam more.

Lol Lol Lol

You won't be laughing later, scam artist.
Many of your posts backfire on you. Do you know why?
Because when your fears are appearing, you start to avoid questions and post with childish sentence.

I won't get angry over something you just post, it's not worth it.
Keep doing it, it's pointless to try to convince people it's whole scam.
You're probably hired to get giant brokers off business so that scam brokers can work to scam more.

Im still laughing-and now my doggie is too! Off to the beach!LOL:p

FXCM stinks

Worst of the worst. Yes, I've seen everything complained about here or worse.

And regarding regulated brokers, the worst brokers I've worked with have been regulated by NFA/CFTC. When I see NFA regulation, my working assumption is they are dishonest. That's what the NFA designation means. Complaining to the NFA is a waste of time.

Your funds have zero protection in such a brokerage. There's no fund segregation. There's no guaranty of the funds. Your money is in there with brokerage operating funds. If broker goes BK, you join the rest of the unsecured creditors in bankruptcy court a la Refco.

If you held a gun to my head & threatened to kill me if I didn't trade with the like of FXCM, I'd take the bullet.

It took me my first 6 months trading to reach this epiphany, but that was the most important part of my education in forex markets. And FXCM is the worst of those. The term bucket shop defines them. Go to the dictionary & look up "bucket shop" and you'll find the FXCM logo.

That's all.

Very doubt FXCM

I am very doubt with the FXCM because the FXCM fined $2mill by NFA on Aug 12, 2011 however you said they registered to NFA as this comment made on 4 Nov 2009??

You guys are very smart scam artists, but no matter how smart you are, you're definitely going down.

Listen up, FXCM are registered with NFA. The NFA did take a regulatory action against FXCM in the past. But this is normal. Every company should have one or two cases.

If you guys think you are getting scam, then I'll ask you these:
1. Why won't you file a complaint with NFA? Is it because you're making it up?

2. What kind of scammer would be foolish enough to register themselves with NFA and scam customers? If a complaint are found out to be true, FXCM will be directed to pay the money back to the customers for sure.

3. You guys did not post any legal evidence.

4. Do you know that MT4 platform allow you to change data center? If it's slow, probably you're using a lagging server. Change the server until you find one without lagging.

5. It is impossible to spike the chart or manipulating it. Every customers from around the world are using their chart. All are connected to one server. By manipulating the chart just to scam one customers, they should've been accused by thousands already. They cannot manipulate chart to one customer, because everyone else will get the manipulated chart.

6. Brokers like FXCM earn their commissions through spreads. Every time you open a position, it will start it example, -2. They take the 2 pips money as their commission. If you lose, you're the one paying as well. All loss and commission are on you.

7. It's not much, but if millions of customers execute over millions trade, they would earn alot in one day. Why scam?

Explanation:
I don't know how market makers work. But maybe this is a possible explanation.

WHEN YOU BUY
-----------------------
EUR/USD
Buy: 1.4500
Sell: 1.4497
Spreads: 3 pips

You open a position of 1000 units. They buy the "goods" with 1.4497 price of 1000 units. They sell it to you for 1.4500 and you are now following the chart at 1.4497 at -3 pips. If you set take profit at 1.4550 then you must wait until the "Sell price" at 1.4550

If you lose and you close it, let's say you lose $400. It is actually FXCM who lost $400. Then they deduct it from your account to compensate the loss, PLUS commission.
-----------------------
WHEN YOU SELL
Everything is the same, except now you sell at 1.4497 and you're following the price at buy.
-----------------------

Scam brokers can't do that because they can't buy or sell large amount of currencies at once. That's why they only take the money.

Wayhuck wrote a few basic rules to choose a broker

"The main principles when searching for a broker:
3. Must publish reference number on website."

I will add this one :

They must have a bank license.

In other words, a better trading account is a bank account

Professional traders will also require a set of real guarantees before opening a large account.

I do think that retail traders with smaller accounts must benefitiate from the whole set of good rules including insurance, segregated funds, daily confirmations, professional platform, various instruments(not only the forex), .....

At this time, I will not consider opening an account with FXCM.

Insurance? So far, the only time I've seen forex companies talk about having insurance, it's part of a scam to make people think a managed account is safe.

I've never heard of any forex broker having insurance, at least not for insuring client funds. The best way to do that currently is with segregated funds.

You are SO right earnest

Many trading years experiance myself and I too once traded with FXCM.It's not that I didn't still take out a profit,but it's the way they were able to steal back some of the earnings. And YES they DO target individual accounts.They used to do a weekly reveiw to determine who was making "to much"--"to fast".But I didn't know that at the time. But if you start a 5 K acct and double it in a week-then you just better expect many sudden and extreme platform failures that are unexplainable. Like locking your platform down for 6MINUTES while your settin on 3k profit after being slipped 40 pips on the entry.I mean you can't do nothin! But mysteriously--the very second your order moves to just 1 pip negative (market order suddenly lights up) and NOW you can close the trade.But during the 6 minutes("instant execution platform) you were in profit, that market order just sets in a pending orders box all grey colored and un-clickable. When I contacted them;one of the many excuses they gave me was that I must not know how to "click" my mouse properly!!! I mean OMG!!! Really?!?!?!? So I withdrew the the whole acct including the 3k profit I still had left from the weeks trading.
They don't need to do reveiws any more cause they have that plugin running that helps protect against profitable traders.
TRADER BEWARE OF FXCM!!! If you make a lot of profit fast they WILL attempt to steal it back. I've just been there done that is all I'm sayin.
Thanks guys.

Back