FXCM.COM Will Steal Yuor Money Do NOT FALL INTO THEIR PREY.

micah222

Recruit
Fxcm.com Have Stolen My Money And Drainned My Account Of 18k. The Way They Do It By Freeze Your Order Sell Or Buy And Don't Let You Get Out Of Your Position When Market Is Against You. If You Try To Set The Sell Stop Or Buy Stop They Will Try To Spike The Price To Get Your Order Fill And You Are In The Losing Position. If You Set The Sell Stop Or Buy Stop And If The Market Move Strong In Your Direction And Pass Your Set Price They Will Not Fill It Right Away But Will Fill It When The Market Is Stable At The Lower Price Than Your Set Price So The Market Is Rebounding And You Are In The Losing Position Again. That Is The Static They Will Use From Time To Time To Drian Your Account, They Willl Let You Win At First And Then They Start To Apply That Static And Your Account Willbe Vanished. If You Call Them They Will Blame Your Connection That And That. I Have The 2 Computer One Run Demo And One Run Live Account, One Use Demo With The Other Broker Is No Problem. That Is How They Try To Steal Your Money.
****this Is My First Post, I Post This To Warn Other Not To Be Their Prey And Losing Their Hard Earned Money. Stay Away From Them Especially Their Mt4 Platform. They Are Scam And Malicious!!!

just a sidenote:

never ever think a demo can compare to the real money account.
demo is set for modeling all ideal conditions, fastest fills, no slippage, etc...
with real account it is not the case always.

PS:
did you start your 18k$ account without trading a smaller real account there before to test how are they really?

**FXCM accusation**

Why not discuss this as a typical scam alert? It seems to have all the elements of a real scam. Undrstand that FXCM may be a dark pool of FX, they will have a certain ability to control the market, but to say that they will specifically pinpoint a trader's MT4 client and manipulate only its data stream would be a stretch of the imagination, but possible.

More likely, the MT4 trade strategy/algo the poster would be violateing some predetermined thresholds in the FXCM system.

FXCM is one of the larger broker/dealers, the entire industry would suffer from bad dealings in FXCM. [see link at page bottom - 0_o ]

The challenge would be to discover that FXCM is reputable through their statements or investigation.

They are unlikely to make a statement without prior investigation on our part, there must be thousands of false claims per company. But they will if presented with a Request for Comment providing greivance and backup investigation.

So why not discuss the trading strategy, and evidence the poster has besides a well-crafted accusation?

-C

U take the plubge!

Why not discuss this as a typical scam alert? It seems to have all the elements of a real scam. Undrstand that FXCM may be a dark pool of FX, they will have a certain ability to control the market, but to say that they will specifically pinpoint a trader's MT4 client and manipulate only its data stream would be a stretch of the imagination, but possible.

More likely, the MT4 trade strategy/algo the poster would be violateing some predetermined thresholds in the FXCM system.

FXCM is one of the larger broker/dealers, the entire industry would suffer from bad dealings in FXCM. [see link at page bottom - 0_o ]

The challenge would be to discover that FXCM is reputable through their statements or investigation.

They are unlikely to make a statement without prior investigation on our part, there must be thousands of false claims per company. But they will if presented with a Request for Comment providing greivance and backup investigation.

So why not discuss the trading strategy, and evidence the poster has besides a well-crafted accusation?

-C

Hey Cor- Y dont u open an account w/FXCM and let us know how u r doing in a month or 2. They have been pulling this crap for years with their platforms.Cant wait for the results.

agree I have not been with them for so long,

but I do see anomalies in several things in the board. Has FPA done an investigation I have not seen? Or are they known scammers? Just not to me?

Please reference any info here. Thanks. I need valid information, that is why I am here.

cc: ernest8fingers

I had slippage problems with my demo account, and fixed the freezing/ slippage by directly connecting my trading computer to the high speed router, rather than going wireless....

I am still uncertain of FXCM, as I have not gone live.

Bear

**but I do see anomalies in several things in the board.

I have researched the anomalies i have been tracking and found two things:

- since the FXCM platform allows hedging and only costs for one of the sides the margin values have been hard to predict, but to my favor. [causing undue alarm] I have changed my spreadsheet to reflect this and now all seems Correct with that issue.

- When I started with a micro account, I experienced a problem where I was using a manual scalping technique with stops and kept getting stopped out at odd hours, low volume hours specifically. I adjusted my stops and eliminated the issue.

The problem is this:
In times of high volatility, scalping systems work very well AND very badly. It depends on the current market adjusted to the timeframe the algorithm is effective in. If you are a scalper AND you margin most of your capital, wild movements in the data(valid or not), software issues and connectivity issues will get you [ding,ding, MC.]

So if you think your data is bad, get it from somewhere else. Check the regulators. Reputable brokers are liked by them. Like BernieM 0_o ...er before the indictment.

If you get MC, your money management failed.

I am waiting for a check, my first, from FXCM and will let you know how long it takes to get one.
I think I will recommend them if i get it on time.

-C

***Final post for me on this thread***

Hi soldiers,

Received my check from FXCM, LLC in exactly 9 calendar days. Their info predicts 8-10 business days, and our FX weekend was in the middle, so they have outperformed their statements. Check date is 3 business days post my making the check request, again within the prediction. The check was issued from the corp office in NY I am in Chicago which leaves 4 days for postal delivery to Chicago.

*I have addressed the money management and trading style issues that the complainant posted as a possible scam behavior.

* I have addressed possible issues regarding being paid earnings by FXCM.

*I have also tested data, side-by-side with a Forex-Metal demo account and FXCM was stable.

*I have made an analytical examination of the software itself. I believe this software is the same as BOCS trading system, out of LA area that I have seen demoed. The micro trading system II software crashes due to local database issues and memory pointer overwrites, cacheing problems.

* I have verified the lack of a tampering foreign data stream. No data streams come from any other servers other than the data feed server.{all notifications are deactivated on my local copy}

*MT4 platform is available and encouraged by FXCM for the mini-lots and up. Further, you can download the software from the manufacturer so FXCM cannot touch it.

I see no reason to continue investigation of this company.

Regards, Cor

r u russian mafia?

Hi soldiers,

Received my check from FXCM, LLC in exactly 9 calendar days. Their info predicts 8-10 business days, and our FX weekend was in the middle, so they have outperformed their statements. Check date is 3 business days post my making the check request, again within the prediction. The check was issued from the corp office in NY I am in Chicago which leaves 4 days for postal delivery to Chicago.

*I have addressed the money management and trading style issues that the complainant posted as a possible scam behavior.

* I have addressed possible issues regarding being paid earnings by FXCM.

*I have also tested data, side-by-side with a Forex-Metal demo account and FXCM was stable.

*I have made an analytical examination of the software itself. I believe this software is the same as BOCS trading system, out of LA area that I have seen demoed. The micro trading system II software crashes due to local database issues and memory pointer overwrites, cacheing problems.

* I have verified the lack of a tampering foreign data stream. No data streams come from any other servers other than the data feed server.{all notifications are deactivated on my local copy}

*MT4 platform is available and encouraged by FXCM for the mini-lots and up. Further, you can download the software from the manufacturer so FXCM cannot touch it.

I see no reason to continue investigation of this company.

Regards, Cor

LOL-R U KIDDING KING COR? Half of your reasons are enough to make one hate this broker. You are obviously working for FXCM so your opinion is irrelevant anyway. I have traded Forex for years and have NEVER encountered anyone,on any Forum, that agreed FXCM wasn't a bucketshop.This company churns and burns the Newbee becuase any trader with experience wouldn't trust FXCM to tie their shoes.Just cruise the various Forums and you could count the positive reviews on one hand missing 2 fingers. That in itself is enough ammunition to avoid the BS this Bucketshop Broker would put u through. I have experience with FXCM(had 2 accounts in 2004-5) I have had my platform manipulated by FXCM during Trading times. Mystery spikes-Ghost orders opening w/o me.Closing on their own(no stops).And the list goes on.Dont be fooled by one fool's words-Instead read the OVERWELMING negative reviews on this POS bucketshop and STAY AWAY!

Last edited:
Back