FXCM.COM Will Steal Yuor Money Do NOT FALL INTO THEIR PREY.

If someone wants to really test this, get 2 people to open 2 independent accounts. Find some place where you can trade side-by-side with very dissimilar IP addresses. Set up a video camera to cover both computer monitors and open trades in the opposite direction on the same pair during fairly quite market times. Set your stops about 20 pips away and watch what to see what happens. This would be an excellent test to try on any number of brokers.

You guys are very smart scam artists, but no matter how smart you are, you're definitely going down.

Listen up, FXCM are registered with NFA. The NFA did take a regulatory action against FXCM in the past. But this is normal. Every company should have one or two cases.

If you guys think you are getting scam, then I'll ask you these:
1. Why won't you file a complaint with NFA? Is it because you're making it up?

2. What kind of scammer would be foolish enough to register themselves with NFA and scam customers? If a complaint are found out to be true, FXCM will be directed to pay the money back to the customers for sure.

3. You guys did not post any legal evidence.

4. Do you know that MT4 platform allow you to change data center? If it's slow, probably you're using a lagging server. Change the server until you find one without lagging.

5. It is impossible to spike the chart or manipulating it. Every customers from around the world are using their chart. All are connected to one server. By manipulating the chart just to scam one customers, they should've been accused by thousands already. They cannot manipulate chart to one customer, because everyone else will get the manipulated chart.

6. Brokers like FXCM earn their commissions through spreads. Every time you open a position, it will start it example, -2. They take the 2 pips money as their commission. If you lose, you're the one paying as well. All loss and commission are on you.

7. It's not much, but if millions of customers execute over millions trade, they would earn alot in one day. Why scam?

Explanation:
I don't know how market makers work. But maybe this is a possible explanation.

WHEN YOU BUY
-----------------------
EUR/USD
Buy: 1.4500
Sell: 1.4497
Spreads: 3 pips

You open a position of 1000 units. They buy the "goods" with 1.4497 price of 1000 units. They sell it to you for 1.4500 and you are now following the chart at 1.4497 at -3 pips. If you set take profit at 1.4550 then you must wait until the "Sell price" at 1.4550

If you lose and you close it, let's say you lose $400. It is actually FXCM who lost $400. Then they deduct it from your account to compensate the loss, PLUS commission.
-----------------------
WHEN YOU SELL
Everything is the same, except now you sell at 1.4497 and you're following the price at buy.
-----------------------

Scam brokers can't do that because they can't buy or sell large amount of currencies at once. That's why they only take the money.

Following my previous post, I've had a programmer examined the FXCM MT4 installation files. There is no modification done to it.

If you can't close your position, probably the server are slow at that time.
Before you start trading, select a server and watch the tick. How long does it miss out?

5 seconds per tick isn't good enough. You need at least average of 1 or 2 seconds per tick to trade. If not, select another server.

The execution can't be execute fast enough and will hit requote if the server are too slow. It's not that they fill only during stable time. It because by the time you receive data, it already moved. Anyway, by saying "stable" means you're not a very good trader. Forex will not be stable. Forex market is VERY volatile, and there's no stable or not.

FXCM Holdings LLC operates worldwide. It's too large to be scamming. If they scam, they are in big trouble. There's no escape for them. Also, company with previous bad records will be watched more closely. Such as recording customers conversation with a certain staff involved, or investigating to see how they work.

So far, FXCM, FXDD, Interbank LLC are the only thing here that works correctly even with past bad records. Those customers involved already got their money paid back, and the involved person already got monitored.

Try to investigate your own PC or network connection and do some thinking to find the possible problems before suspecting them.

I've met some traders who use wrong trading technique or trade poorly, blaming things like spikes on charts to the brokers. Some even exaggerates by adding some "salad sauce" in.

yea right

Following my previous post, I've had a programmer examined the FXCM MT4 installation files. There is no modification done to it.

If you can't close your position, probably the server are slow at that time.
Before you start trading, select a server and watch the tick. How long does it miss out?

5 seconds per tick isn't good enough. You need at least average of 1 or 2 seconds per tick to trade. If not, select another server.

The execution can't be execute fast enough and will hit requote if the server are too slow. It's not that they fill only during stable time. It because by the time you receive data, it already moved. Anyway, by saying "stable" means you're not a very good trader. Forex will not be stable. Forex market is VERY volatile, and there's no stable or not.

FXCM Holdings LLC operates worldwide. It's too large to be scamming. If they scam, they are in big trouble. There's no escape for them. Also, company with previous bad records will be watched more closely. Such as recording customers conversation with a certain staff involved, or investigating to see how they work.

So far, FXCM, FXDD, Interbank LLC are the only thing here that works correctly even with past bad records. Those customers involved already got their money paid back, and the involved person already got monitored.

Try to investigate your own PC or network connection and do some thinking to find the possible problems before suspecting them.

I've met some traders who use wrong trading technique or trade poorly, blaming things like spikes on charts to the brokers. Some even exaggerates by adding some "salad sauce" in.

LOL- Good luck! Hope all those hundreds of posts to the contrary are wrong. I doubt it though.:p

LOL- Good luck! Hope all those hundreds of posts to the contrary are wrong. I doubt it though.:p

Those posts ARE wrong. There isn't any increase to the number of cases.
If that 18k on first post of this thread are real, then WHY not file a complaint?
I have not seen any new cases. If you're using a broker, you should know about them. If you know about FXCM, you'll know they're regulated. If they scam, file a complaint with NFA and have them pay you back. By not complaining, it's natural for people to think you're making it up.

While I'm with FXCM, I'm not completely with it's staffs or principals. Maybe they did scam, such as corrupted staffs, principals etc. But FXCM Holdings LLC itself are not scam. Differentiate between the 2. Besides regulatory actions has already been taken.

I can count

Those posts ARE wrong. There isn't any increase to the number of cases.
If that 18k on first post of this thread are real, then WHY not file a complaint?
I have not seen any new cases. If you're using a broker, you should know about them. If you know about FXCM, you'll know they're regulated. If they scam, file a complaint with NFA and have them pay you back. By not complaining, it's natural for people to think you're making it up.

While I'm with FXCM, I'm not completely with it's staffs or principals. Maybe they did scam, such as corrupted staffs, principals etc. But FXCM Holdings LLC itself are not scam. Differentiate between the 2. Besides regulatory actions has already been taken.

No distinction required! This is one of the Larger Bucketshops around. They are NOT your friend. I believe they do practice BAD HABITS to minimize their losses,including feed manipulation(in various forms). They are the WORST Broker I have EVER experienced. (out of a dozen or so). Your opinion is valid though. If you condone this sort of "Brokering" then I am sure luv this company.

No distinction required! This is one of the Larger Bucketshops around. They are NOT your friend. I believe they do practice BAD HABITS to minimize their losses,including feed manipulation(in various forms). They are the WORST Broker I have EVER experienced. (out of a dozen or so). Your opinion is valid though. If you condone this sort of "Brokering" then I am sure luv this company.

Then tell me this, why are they still in NFA with no increasing in number of cases? NFA would've rip them off their membership if they scam so many customers. If alot of customers file valid complaints, FXCM would stand no chance. But no increase in number. Why?

Come on, if you use them you should've know you can complaint. The reason is either people are making it up or whatever reason they may be. It's natural that a scam artist does not dare to do it. Playing fire with NFA will only cost you money and no win.

Legal evidence are needed to prove they are scam, or else it's empty talk.

What kind of bad habits to minimize...their loss you say? No offense. Hey admin, allow me to use this word once ok?

No offense, but are you "stupid"? (Excuse me, sorry.)
Their loss? When you trade, loss and commissions are all ON YOU. It is not their loss, it is your loss. That's right, the customers loss.

You are not trading "against" them. You are trading "through" them. Do you even know Forex? Only one that can trade against us are brokers larger than FXCM, such as FXDD the world 3rd largest.

Sometimes yes, you're trading against them. But most of the time they may decide not to. By sitting there all day taking commissions, they are already full. They don't need to scam you.

Many times, one would consider a broker scam when:

Connection problems on customers side. (You need at least 1 MB/s broadband.)

Connection problems on broker's side which is solvable. (By changing server.)

Inexperience trading, alot of loss and thought that the broker are manipulating charts. (With no clear evidence.)

Inability to do: Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis causing huge losses, and proceeds to blame broker.

If you're a trader that has been scam, then you should know what a trader know to indirectly prove you right. Here's questions.

The interest rate increase on one currency will increase it's value, and thus it will be moving higher against other currencies. Answer it. Is it correct? or give me any answer you think.

Last edited:
i r stupidd

Then tell me this, why are they still in NFA with no increasing in number of cases? NFA would've rip them off their membership if they scam so many customers. If alot of customers file valid complaints, FXCM would stand no chance. But no increase in number. Why?

Come on, if you use them you should've know you can complaint. The reason is either people are making it up or whatever reason they may be. It's natural that a scam artist does not dare to do it. Playing fire with NFA will only cost you money and no win.

Legal evidence are needed to prove they are scam, or else it's empty talk.

What kind of bad habits to minimize...their loss you say? No offense. Hey admin, allow me to use this word once ok?

No offense, but are you "stupid"? (Excuse me, sorry.)
Their loss? When you trade, loss and commissions are all ON YOU. It is not their loss, it is your loss. That's right, the customers loss.

You are not trading "against" them. You are trading "through" them. Do you even know Forex? Only one that can trade against us are brokers larger than FXCM, such as FXDD the world 3rd largest.

Sometimes yes, you're trading against them. But most of the time they may decide not to. By sitting there all day taking commissions, they are already full. They don't need to scam you.

Many times, one would consider a broker scam when:

Connection problems on customers side. (You need at least 1 MB/s broadband.)

Connection problems on broker's side which is solvable. (By changing server.)

Inexperience trading, alot of loss and thought that the broker are manipulating charts. (With no clear evidence.)

Inability to do: Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis causing huge losses, and proceeds to blame broker.

If you're a trader that has been scam, then you should know what a trader know to indirectly prove you right. Here's questions.

The interest rate increase on one currency will increase it's value, and thus it will be moving higher against other currencies. Answer it. Is it correct? or give me any answer you think.

LoL-yes I must be a moron. I lose money always and just keep shoveling more into my account.I have been trading this way for 5 years. I call it "investing"-LOL. I do like your passion though. Taking a stand for what you believe is right is a dying art. I think we should arm wrestle to settle our "argument"? It would be as valid as our opinions? Good luck over BucketShopCentral-like I said before-you will need it!:p

LoL-yes I must be a moron. I lose money always and just keep shoveling more into my account.I have been trading this way for 5 years. I call it "investing"-LOL. I do like your passion though. Taking a stand for what you believe is right is a dying art. I think we should arm wrestle to settle our "argument"? It would be as valid as our opinions? Good luck over BucketShopCentral-like I said before-you will need it!:p

Good tactic by running away from my question in the bottom. If you're an experienced trader, you should be able to answer that. Then prove that you're a real trader. By doing that, you will prove that you are a trader and FXCM manipulate the chart. Now if you answer that correctly, it will, as I said earlier, prove you're right indirectly.

How's it? Anyone?

But still, I'm not here to argue. Believe me, I'm also investigating them. But with no proofs, we cannot say they're scam yet. A scammer WILL NOT register themselves with NFA. Also, so far I haven't seen clear evidence. All I've seen here is people going around and around, AVOIDING the "Show me the proofs"

What's wrong with showing proofs? Are you guys afraid or something? We need legal evidence before accusing.

If you're a scammer, would you register with NFA? Would you play fire with a regulatory body? Who do you think you are? Superhuman?

And lastly, forgive me for any accidental insult.
5 years trader can't even answer my simple question correctly...you choose to run instead. :D

Back