• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxcm.com

General discussions of a financial company
FXCM Micro

FXCM has now started their Micro trading site. I would like to know what traders think of it, especially those who have been automatically switched over to it from their mini accounts. That happened to me and I feel totally screwed.

FXCM Micro Switch

Hello,

jvaustintx, I hope you are enjoying FXCM Micro, but if you were switched and are unhappy with your account let me help you.

First, check to make sure that FXCM has your current contact information. FXCM sent out 2 e-mails to clients prior to their migration to FXCM Micro as well as and 2 pop-ups on the FXCM Trading Station. In these e-mails you could have opted out of the FXCM Micro switch.

To change your contact information log-on to your MyFXCM Account and update your e-mail address there.

If you have any other questions FXCM can be contacted 24 hours a day 7 days a week via phone, e-mail or live chat.

For anyone who is wondering, FXCM Micro is a discount brokerage division of FXCM. You can trade forex with super-low spreads, automated execution, and 1K lot sizes. FXCM Micro is only available for individual, self-traded accounts.

Hope this helps!

Jaclyn Sales
FXCM
PR Coordinator
jsales@fxcm.com

FXCM and its affiliates assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. They do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. FXCM and its affiliates shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials. This email is not a solicitation to buy or sell currency. All information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is only intended for use by the recipient. All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the FXCM corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

When will FXCM be allowing their clients to use MT4 platforms again....I have several trading systems that require mt4....If you cannot provide it to new clients ..I will have to move my money somewhere else?...thanks
jim b

FXCM Trading Agreement

:) Hi Forum
I have a question regarding the trading agreement
After opening the Trading Agreement
I shocked when I found that:

h) Trading Execution
All Orders are subject to final decision by FXCM and may be rejected at any time.

Can you briefly explain this please?
Are all my orders can be closed with my notification at any time?
Are all my orders can be cancelled at once without any notifications?
:unhappy:

Attachments

• FXCM TOS.jpg
    FXCM TOS.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hello Tom Harris,

Thank you for your interest in trading with FXCM and for your questions.

The FXCM sales and compliance teams would be happy to walk you through and explain everything in detail.

Please contact FXCM via email info@fxcm.com or admin@fxcm.com or by phone 1 212 201 7301

Thank you,

Jaclyn Sales

Public Relations Coordinator

FXCM

Financial Square

32 Old Slip, 10th Floor

New York, NY 10005

Dir (646) 432-2463

Tel (212) 897-7660

jsales@fxcm.com

FXCM and its affiliates assume no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. They do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. FXCM and its affiliates shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation losses, lost revenues, or lost profits that may result from these materials. This email is not a solicitation to buy or sell currency. All information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is only intended for use by the recipient. All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the FXCM corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

If you guys have EasyLanguage, Metatrader 4 (EAs) that you want to explore having written to backtest or autoexecute FXCM has a new service specific for you guys.

http://www.fxcm.com/strategy-consulting-landing.jsp

You can contact us at 1-888-503-6739 (ask for programming services) or consulting@fxcm.com

We'll go over the specifications of your strategy and then provide you a quote.

Note: If you have intellectual property concerns FXCM will sign a non-disclosure agreement before you give us your strategy specifications.

FXCM is getting me suspicious too

I left FXCM before because they would not send me money from my account, when I asked for it over and over. Finally I contacted the CFTC and the NFC (?) and then they finally gave me the money.
Now I have ended up back with them in a micro account because I cannot find another broker with a platform like theirs, which is very transparent and easy to understand. Does anyone know of another broker who has a platform like theirs and is honest with good customer service? If so please let me know at j1955d8187@msn.com Thanks

Anyone use FXCM Trading Signals?

Hi there just wondering if any of you who use FXCM as their broker use the free trading signals provided (FX + Signals). If so how have they been working for you? Profitable for the most part or hit and miss?

Thanks
Serge

Good Luck

Hi there just wondering if any of you who use FXCM as their broker use the free trading signals provided (FX + Signals). If so how have they been working for you? Profitable for the most part or hit and miss?

Thanks
Serge

I use to follow them like hawk(I wasnt trading with them-only seeing if they might be of value)They are no better than any experienced Forex trader could provide. I learned long ago to NOT take any trading advice,especicially,from so-called experts. The Only positive thing about their website is their Calendar. Dont use their signals if u want to grow your account. Maybe thats y they provide them? Maybe they want u to re-fund your trading account. Maybe ?Like hell! Of course they do!

FXCM is a good broker apart from its customer care services, rest of the services are good.

Back