• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxcm.com

General discussions of a financial company
I got issue with FXCM, Unable to get my penny out of this bucket shop. Just simply made small test deposit to see how it goes ... can't get out this for about a week.
1. Tricky to find Withdrawal button in the client area.... had to go to live chat to request. typically scammy trick.
2. After couple of moves, found out that my account is blocked and there is no option for withdrawal. Response as you might expect from unregulated bucket shop - you need to send details to email admin@fxcm.whatever.com ... How do you operate taking deposits from not yet accepted clients but not giving them their deposit back and asking for approval? Non sense.
3. 3 emails already sent to admin with WD request however none response received ... but quess what? Yes, I have received standard email this morning showing Deposit options .... Well, thank you very much dear Broker, but may I have my crumbs back?
4. Account number: 89017046. 50 quid balance.

Hello Joytrader,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any inconvenience you had when you were withdrawing funds. Withdrawals generally take 3-5 business days to process. If you could please reach out to me directly at jrogers@fxcm.com and I will help with it.

To answer your question, FXCM allows traders to deposit into their account while it is locked so that they may begin trading as soon as their account is live and not be delayed until their deposit clears.

Jason

Jason can you please check what is happening to my account? Check my post here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ount-locked-since-3-week-no-withdrawal.53873/

FXCM locked my account since 3 week without any reason. I need my money Back!!!!!!!!!

You can withdraw from a locked account by emailing admin@fxcm.com. Please allow time for the operations department to process any withdrawals.

For your own security, it is not recommended to post your account number in a public forum. I would be happy to investigate the issue if you can please email me at jrogers@fxcm.com.

Jason

Please note the February holiday hours for CFD products. All times are in GMT. There are no changes to forex trading hours.

upload_2018-2-13_14-38-18.png

Jason

*This product is at its initial launch phase and currently only available to accounts held with FXCM Markets and FXCM Australia under certain servers.

Hi everybody
A week ago I opened and funded an account for FXCM UK, but it still is not an active. It is locked. The question I have Is: Is it a normal procedure to take that long to activate a funded account or there is a reason that I am being a little paranoid, right now? another funny thing is whenever I send an e-mail to the client support or the admin team I only get an automatic reply and when I phone or live chat with them the answer is only 'just wait'.

Finally FXCM UK were unable to accept my application and sent my fund back

Hello RahaAl,

Thank you for choosing FXCM, and I am sorry we were unable to service your account. The majority of account applications are typically processed and open within 1-2 business days . As a regulated broker, we may be unable to provide services for some individuals.

Jason

FXCM Launches REST API and Python Wrapper

Our new REST API was launched today and is now available to connect to FXCM's trading server. The REST API lets you integrate with our trading system using popular programming languages such as Python and JavaScript, and you can use it to retrieve historical chart data and place trades, along with real-time market data and position update information via WebSocket. The REST API also uses OAuth 2.0 specification via token for a more secure integration.

A Python Wrapper was also released. Easily integrated with Jupyter Notebook, fxcmpy is a Python package that exposes all capabilities of the REST API via different Python classes. The classes allow for a convenient, Pythonic way of interacting with FXCM’s REST API on a high level without needing to take care of the lower-level technical aspects.

Documentation including sample code and real case studies can be found on our Github page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

FXCM Launches REST API and Python Wrapper

Our new REST API was launched today and is now available to connect to FXCM's trading server. The REST API lets you integrate with our trading system using popular programming languages such as Python and JavaScript, and you can use it to retrieve historical chart data and place trades, along with real-time market data and position update information via WebSocket. The REST API also uses OAuth 2.0 specification via token for a more secure integration.

A Python Wrapper was also released. Easily integrated with Jupyter Notebook, fxcmpy is a Python package that exposes all capabilities of the REST API via different Python classes. The classes allow for a convenient, Pythonic way of interacting with FXCM’s REST API on a high level without needing to take care of the lower-level technical aspects.

Documentation including sample code and real case studies can be found on our Github page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason
Hello Jason! No ignore pls my thread for scam FXCM. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fxcm-scam.54721/

Back