• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxcm.com

General discussions of a financial company

Hello William,

Thanks for your post. It is my understanding that our compliance department is handling any communications with you and I am therefore unable to help. As much as I would like to help and am able to in most situations, our compliance department will need to help with any inquiries about your account.

FXCM is a regulated institution and must follow strict regulatory rules in regards to how it handles client’s funds. Again, if you have any questions about this please feel free to reach out directly to complianceinfo@fxcm.com

Jason

Hi,

I am from indonesia I had account in fxcm my account was opened at 23/5/2017 it was working fine but now suddenly i recieved email from complianceinfo@fxcm.com on 18/8/2018 that they are terminating my account and asked them emailed them what is the reason they are terminating my account but they answered me that whenever we want we can terminate your account it is in our policy but still they didnt gave me any valid reason why my account has been terminated and i tried to live chat with them the customer service had answered me they cant give me any information only complianceinfo will answer me in email. Now i am totally confused what is going on with my account i want forex peace army to find solution .

Account = 96051322
fxcm USDReal4

Thank you.

Hello Jason,please take a look at "Eagle eye" problem.There must be a reason for closing client account.

Hi,

I am from indonesia I had account in fxcm my account was opened at 23/5/2017 it was working fine but now suddenly i recieved email from complianceinfo@fxcm.com on 18/8/2018 that they are terminating my account and asked them emailed them what is the reason they are terminating my account but they answered me that whenever we want we can terminate your account it is in our policy but still they didnt gave me any valid reason why my account has been terminated and i tried to live chat with them the customer service had answered me they cant give me any information only complianceinfo will answer me in email. Now i am totally confused what is going on with my account i want forex peace army to find solution .

Account = 96051322
fxcm USDReal4

Thank you.

Hi Eagle eye,

Thank you for choosing FXCM, and I am sorry we are no longer able to service your account. If an account is terminated, then only our compliance department can help with questions and there's not much I can do unfortunately. You should have also received regarding withdrawing funds so we can return any account balance back to you.

Jason

Back to you now "Eagle eye".
Thank you mr Irwani for your support.
I dont know what to say mr jason my problem was i wanted to know why it is terminated you dont have any answer what can i say now . Anyways i had opened my new account in other broker their service is good .

Eagle eye.

I am trading since from 2009 with fxcm the best broker but they are not good with IB they will stop rebit commission if we not give clients regularly

Back