• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxcm.com

General discussions of a financial company
FXCM Australia introduces "Save Money, Sleep Better" promotion.

Tired of having to pay to hold your trades overnight? Try our Zero Rollover Fee trades today on Gold, Silver & selected Index CFDs

Each day at 5pm New York (7am AEST) Gold and Index CFD trades are rolled over and usually Rollover is either debited or credited to your account. With global interest rates remaining near all-time lows both Buy and Sell trades are typically charging Rollover daily. FXCM's new zero fees for Rollover for selected Index CFDs and Gold allows you to hold your trades without being charged of daily Rollover fees. In case that the trades were to paying you Rollover fees, the Rollover would not be calculated or credited to your account.

*Terms and Conditions Apply. For more details please visit our website.

Did you know that now you can save money with our No Zero Rollover Promotion? With FXCM AU* there is no need to pay Rollover when you hold your trades overnight anymore. Head over to our website or ask me here.

Did you know that now you can save money with our No Zero Rollover Promotion? With FXCM AU* there is no need to pay Rollover when you hold your trades overnight anymore. Head over to our website or ask me here.
You means ''swap free''?

You means ''swap free''?
Hey IrwanI, correct swap free. Our new Zero Rollover promotion for selected Index CFDs and Gold allows you to hold your trades without being charged daily Rollover fees. let me know if you have any specific questions related to this promotion or FXCM in general.

Best,
Jason

Hey IrwanI, correct swap free. Our new Zero Rollover promotion for selected Index CFDs and Gold allows you to hold your trades without being charged daily Rollover fees. let me know if you have any specific questions related to this promotion or FXCM in general.

Best,
Jason
That's great!

Hey Everyone, Did you know that Rollover is the interest paid or earned for holding a position past 5pm New York? With global interest rates near all-time lows both Buy and Sell positions typically charge Rollover. Now with our "New Zero Rollover" Promotion, Australian clients can hold Buy or Sell trades on these positions as long as they want without incurring any daily financing costs, up to the position limits covered below. Head out to our website to have more information.

Hey Everyone, Did you hear about FXCM's New $0 Rollover promotion? You can now hold a position after 5PM New York without paying Rollover on selected Global Indices, Gold and Silver, for detailed explanation on what is rollover and how you can find it on the platform please click here

https://docs.fxcorporate.com/user-guide/swap-display-comparison.pdf .

We also have compiled a detailed comparison of the swap/rollover fees between FXCM and other CFD brokers can be found under https://www.fxcm.com/au/no-rollover-campaign/

Please don't hesitate to reach out in case you have any questions related to the promotion or FXCM in general.

Best,

Jason

Back