FXCM giving bad fills again

Jason Aleksei

Failed ALL tests of his claimed psychic abilities.
Looks like FXCM is up to their old tricks again.

Played a perfect NFP spike long then waited for the spread to tighten then closed. Then for whatever reason I get a ****ty fill 4.8 pips below what they are showing as the bid. They even delayed about 3 seconds from filling the order and still the bid never touched what they filled at.

I have uploaded it to youtube so you can see for yourself.

FXCM Bad Fills after US NFP Report 2012-03-09 - YouTube

Any recommendation on what to do? FXCM micro has been getting progressively worse over the last 6 months...Anyone else having this trouble?

Attached are a couple screen shots of the reported trade.

2012-03-09 US NFP 87.153 not 87.140.png

2012-03-09 US NFP Trade Fills.png

Last edited:
Looks like FXCM is up to their old tricks again.

Played a perfect NFP spike long then waited for the spread to tighten then closed. Then for whatever reason I get a ****ty fill 4.8 pips below what they are showing as the bid. They even delayed about 3 seconds from filling the order and still the bid never touched what they filled at.

Hi Jason,

While it doesn't occur as frequently, it is possible for an order to be filled outside the best bid/offer price being shown on the chart. The reason why this could occur is because the chart is only showing the best bid/offer when there are 10+ liquidity providers on the platform. If the price you click on is not available, it would goto the liquidity provider with the next best available price. If you feel that the execution of a trade is incorrect and would like to have your trade reviewed, our audit team is always available to review any trades that you request.

Please keep in mind that with NDD forex execution, all orders are filled dependent on liquidity, and FXCM is not providing the liquidity deciding where orders are filled. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Back