FXCM HAD SUDDENLY TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY REASON .

Hi, the same happened to me and I am taking them to court. Please read the following: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...ker-fxcm-shut-down-and-permanently-banned-nfa
I was shocked when I found out that they have been banned from NFA. I should have closed my account long time ago but I have been totally in the dark. I am also resorting to our authorities here in the UAE to raise the alarm for those customers in our region who may become vulnerable to the same action by FXCM.

This is old news. Why would you wait so long to view your account? You must open your own scam alerts thread.

When FXCM's license was cancelled in the USA, FXCM US should have transferred your account to Gain Capital (forex.com).

FXCM UK and other divisions are technically separate and are still alive and well. I probably wouldn't trade with them directly, but it's worth noting.

This is old news. Why would you wait so long to view your account? You must open your own scam alerts thread.

When FXCM's license was cancelled in the USA, FXCM US should have transferred your account to Gain Capital (forex.com).

FXCM UK and other divisions are technically separate and are still alive and well. I probably wouldn't trade with them directly, but it's worth noting.
What is so old about it? This piece of news, old or new, implies that FXCM is rejected by some authority. Perhaps the news you reckon is old occurred because of the malpractices FXCM is engaged in. In my opinion, soon the FCA in the UK will act on FXCM in the same manner when they realize the volume of complaints of customers.

Back