FXCM is a scam. They are cheating a lot of traders. They need to be closed to protect order traders.

ngocduy1010

Recruit
My account number at FXCM is 78061197. Via this email, I request FXCM Dealing Desk team to return my money. FXCM is a scam when my orders were cut at wrong stop-loss price.

I have 4 sell orders US30 at about 26222 (attached image). I have one stop loss order at 26285.07, one stop loss order at 26285.74, and two stop loss orders at 26285.76.

At 12:31, the highest bid price at 26281.91 and the highest ask price at 26283.76 did not reach to any of my stop loss orders. However, FXCM cut WRONG all of my above four orders. After that, the price of US30 dropped immediately to 25,880. In principal, all sell orders can be cut only when the highest ask price is equal or higher than the stop-loss price. Because of FXCM WRONG, I lost of my money instead of I gained about 3,000 USD. I strongly request FXCM to pay back my money.

FXCM's Cheating.jpg

FXCM and some scam brokers are cheating traders with the same my case. Unfortulately, many traders didn't pay attention to this problem. The traders maybe thought that they were not lucky.
What should I do when they don't pay back my money? Should I comment this problem on all of there post on facebook to warn other traders about FXCM? I hope they will resolve my problem as soon as possible.

FXCM don't pay attention to my case. They don't want to pay back my money. They tried to explaint for me that the bid price is 26283.76. But the chart didn't show their point.

However, FXCM cut WRONG all of my above four orders. After that, the price of US30 dropped immediately to 25,880. In principal, all sell orders can be cut only when the highest ask price is equal or higher than the stop-loss price.

Or when your account gets margined out. Please show us the comments associated with those 4 orders highlighted. From what I can see, those orders were not closed by stoploss and the fact that they closed simultaneously and at the same price is indicative of a stopout.

Or when your account gets margined out. Please show us the comments associated with those 4 orders highlighted. From what I can see, those orders were not closed by stoploss and the fact that they closed simultaneously and at the same price is indicative of a stopout.
My account equity balance was positive enough not to get margin out at that time. In case, my account balance was not enough, my orders would be closed one by one, not simultaneously and not the same price.
Below is FXCM feedback for my inquiry. The answer is just about bid - ask price, which I've known already. In principal, all sell orders can be cut only when the ask price is equal or higher than the stop-loss price. So, I don't know why they cut all of my sell orders at 26,283.76 (it is smaller than my stop orders).

1592831658215.png

That seems pretty self explanatory to me. The prices on the chart are bid price. As you have pointed out, the stoploss is triggered when the ask price exceeds your stoploss price. You need to add the spread at the time to the bid price you have highlighted to get the correct ask price.

it is interesting that the stoploss block is not highlighted red but maybe that has something to do with the positive slippage.

of course FXCM don't want the trader win in this case. It is so sensitive. Every Broker which has a dealing desk like FXCM will cheat the traders like this. So my case is a warning every trader to be careful.

Back