FXCM Making UK Accounts Move back to US

I believe this apply to US traders only.I am beginning to feel that some countries might follow suit.

Hi clem,

The new rules only apply to US residents. If the residence listed on your account is outside the United States, then the rules do not impact you.

I have also answered a couple additional common questions about the CFTC rules on the thread FPA has setup for discussion https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...94-cftc-rules-broker-q-traders.html#post47610

-Jason

Its A shame that brokers dont unite and fight this great injustice! All the money that these big brokers make, they cannot afford a lobbyist to fight for us in congress? America is no longer the great country it was and it's sad! slowly and surely our rights are being taken away!!! That's my 2 cents... I moved to a good broker oversees... Thank god I have friends and family thats not a residence of this god forsaken country!!!

Non US brokers

Many overseas brokers are just not taking US citizens or US residents as long as the money is funded from a US bank account. I don't live in the US but am a citizen and fund from the US so the only one I can trade with now seems like TadawulFX. How long this will continue, who knows. The Frank-Dodd Act is really making it hard to trade.

Back