FXCM micro closing of trades.

Dary

Recruit
Last night I entered a trade on the eur/usd during the London session. I entered a sell in my trading station ll market scope and then went to the main page to set my sl/tp. After I set them I looked to make sure the information was correct, it was a sell, my sl was correct and my tp was correct. Everything was good so I set alerts on my other trading platform so I would know if I my trade was in profit. Then I went to bed. I woke up this morning and checked my practice acct. and I had hit my TP of 50 pips so I knew my live acct. would also have made the 50 tp.When I looked at it the trade was closed at .1 pip profit. It was two minutes after I entered the trade. So I wrote them to see what was going on if I put in the wrong TP or what. They told me I had put in the 50 tp but had closed the trade. I have written them three times and have gotten the same response.

Maybe they believe in the Cyber Fairy!! : )...or that you sleep walked and close the position.

What does your "Account History" shows?? Surely, if you have preset TP & SL, that would be recorded in the "Account History".

On trading station it does not show the entry like it does no meta trader, however they verified that I had a 50 pip TP entered.....in the email correspondence, they just told me I had closed the order.

I don't know "Trading Station"...but try this.

On your computer, click "Start", then "All Programs", look for your "Trading station", click on "Journals", and then look for the file that contains the date that you made the transaction. All the information/log for that date should be recorded there.

Other than the above, I guess you will have to pester them for the records to straighten out your problem.

I have written them three times and have gotten the same response.

Hi Dary,

I'm FXCM's Ambassador to the FPA forums. I'd like to look into your inquiry and find out what happened.

Can you email me at jrogers@fxcm.com with the ticket number and trade details so I can look into this?

thank you!

- Jason

Back