FXCM - Potential Stop Loss Hunting / Spiking Victim - RESOLVED

This thread could have an interesting bearing on the forthcoming case involving FXCM!

I am sure the word will get back to the guy bringing the case!

Please let me explain Corporal MichelAnge21 about Mr. Jason

Dear Sir,

Again, thanks so much for your advice about going to the FXCM page. You are simply magnificent along with the other gentlemen.

Honestly Sir, the reason I declined Mr. Jason was because I really did speak with afew people who just gave me the runaround and it was like they were making a fool out of me, especially at the end of their conversation, how they would say "have a great day sir and thank you for your business" in this way that was just like "alright, take care sucker". The reason I felt like that is cause they would not give me any logical explanation, evidence, etc.

So I was really frustrated, and I thought (wrongly of me, I have to admit) that Mr. Jason might do the same to me. So I had no choice but to come to you for help. First I took the advice of a friend, a professional, on the spike and then I came cause I didn't want to waste your time if I was wrong. And honestly, I really thought that FPA might just ignore me.

I have been so shocked by the help that I have received from you. I am truly thankful and grateful. I even want to start helping others if you would take me in after we hopefully finish this case. I mean it, I swear. No strangers to me (people I don't know have ever helped me like you have. In fact, you have helped me more than if I were to ask people I know. THANK YOU!

I will follow your advice immdiately about going to the FXCM page and direct them to this thread.

Again my Good Sirs, Thank You so Much.
Nasser

Corporal MichelAnge21 - Sir, I did communicate with Jason after I took your advice.

Dear Sir,

I did, after seeking you're advice (all you gentlemen) communicate with Mr. Jason.

Again Sirs, I just want to make something clear. I am not after FXCM. I dont believe it is the company that is at fault. This was all new to me and the first time it ever happened so I had to file against FXCM cause I couldn't file against a certain individual.

I swear to you, I swear to God, something like this happened to me when I was working at a company. The people at the company were good people (most of them). But there was this one person that he was not a bad apple, he was a rotten apple. He caused the company so many problems that have now been going on for 4 years and still the problems are not over. I just wanted to share that with you.

Thanks So Much,
Nasser.

Dear Nasser

When they were giving you " the runaround " as you say, there was only maybe your family and friends watching. Now look at the number at the right of your thread: it now says " 682 views ". That means hundreds of FPA members have learned about your case. In 2 weeks, it could be 2000 views...or 3000. And all those persons are forex traders: they are all persons FXCM would like to have as clients. Imagine a restaurant with people on the sidewalk looking inside and talking between themselves about eating there. It would be a very bad time for the cook to spit in the soup of one client inside when the people on the sidewalk are watching....his restaurant could be empty the next day.

Here at the FPA, we do not always succeed in getting an agreement between the broker and the client, but companies know that a good public image is important for their business. You are perfectly right to not condemn FXCM in advance before they had a chance to review your problem. Mediation and good communication can prevent many wars.

You are a very polite person and you are very welcome here at the FPA. You can help others simply by visiting other threads when your own problem will be resolved ( at least, we hope it will be ). When you will read about other people s problems, you simply need to give your opinion in all justice and with common sense. Simply doing that will help other persons like you.

Absolutely Corporal MichelAnge21

Dear Sir,

You are absolutely right. Again, I thank you so much for your advice.

Wish you the Best,
Nasser

Contacted by FXCM

Dear Sirs,

I just wanted to update you that I have been contacted by FXCM and Mr. Jason Rogers is looking into the audit.

Thank You So Much For All Your Help,
Nasser

Case Resolved! Thank You SOOOOO Much!

Dear Sirs: Sergeant Vincam, Corporal MichelAnge21, Mr. Albert and Everyone that helped,

I wanted to update you on the case. I was just contacted by FXCM and was advised that the candle was infact a bad candle.

Thank You SO SO So Much for all your help and everything. You have been so helpful, so kind, so courteous. I am truly grateful to you all.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN.

Kindest Regards,
Nasser.

FANTASTIC RESULT!

Without FPA against the brokers, traders would not stand a chance!

It would be like swimming uphill, through thick mud!

The way this case has been evolved, perhaps it should be written up and kept as a 'Sticky', so that traders can do
certain things BEFORE they even contact their broker!

Mainly by getting screenshots of both the broker's Demo account chart and their own live account chart!

Also screenshots of the trading records and journel records etc!

They then have concrete proof if needed at a later date!

There is nothing quite as good as getting the opposition on the 'back foot' right from the start!

Last edited:
Dear Sirs: Sergeant Vincam, Corporal MichelAnge21, Mr. Albert and Everyone that helped,

I wanted to update you on the case. I was just contacted by FXCM and was advised that the candle was infact a bad candle.

Thank You SO SO So Much for all your help and everything. You have been so helpful, so kind, so courteous. I am truly grateful to you all.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN.

Kindest Regards,
Nasser.

That is awesome Nasser, we are certainly glad to help you get your candle situation resolved. Just out of curiosity did you get any explaination of why they first said it was valid and showed you a bloomburg screenshot as proof and then went back on that? Is there some individual up to funny business at FXCM Mena as you suspected?

Thank You Mr. Albert and Sergeant Vincan.

Dear Sirs,

Again thank you so much for everything. Thank you for your kind wishes. I know without a doubt that I could not have done this without you. You have been great, so kind, so courteous. You guided me from the very beginning, through every step. Thank You my Dear Sirs, Thank You So Much.

Sergeant Vincan: Sir, about an explanation, sure I did get one. ONE THAT MADE NO SENSE! I was told something like (by the person that called me) "we did do the audit ourselves, we then sent it to the United States because we wanted to do everything to help you. We were sending you the information that we got." Then I mentioned "that if you had sent it to the United States, how come they did not see through this the first time". The reply was the same B.S (please excuse my language), "Nasser, this is the information we got and we sent it to you". Then at some point I brought up the Bloomberg Screenshot and mentioned that myself and alot of people were suspicious that it was tampered with. The reply I got was "no Nasser, really, I was there when the screenshot was prepared, it's real." NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MADE SENSE. That's all I got.

The gentleman who called me was Mr. Simon Massabni. That is the person that I had been mostly communicating with. I do however state and make it clear that I make no claims against him because i don't know if this was an honest mistake or if someone was involved. My instincts tell me though that someone, a rogue element was involved.

I honestly think that the first audit that was claimed to have been sent to the United States was never sent, but I could be wrong.

Actually, here is an email that I receive yesterday:

FIRST I SENT THIS FOLLOWING YOUR ADVICE:
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 4:52 AM
To: sales
Cc: Jason Rogers; 'Nasser Faris'
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT - Please Read.
Importance: High

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email finds you well.

The reason I am writing to you is because I am an FXCM customer based with FXCM MENA. I have had a serious problem with FXCM MENA who uses your good name and reputation. The problem was that I believe that I was the victim of Spiking/Stop-Loss Hunting. I have put my case forward with the Forex Peace Army and everyone there (the staff, etc.) has found validity to my case.

Please, I want to make something very clear. I am not after FXCM. I just believe that there are some rogue elements, some bad apples in FXCM MENA and those are the people I am after. So please, again to be clear, I have nothing against FXCM but unfortunately I had to file the case against FXCM because I obviously cannot do it against an individual.

Please visit the following link and you will see all the details:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ntial-stop-loss-hunting-spiking-victim-4.html

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thank You and All the Best,
Nasser Faris

THEN THIS WAS THE REPLY:
Hi Nasser

This case has been sent over to FXCM’s audit committee for review. Please respond directly to this email and provide the account number and ticket number of the trade that was impacted by this and we will review it ASAP. Please do not post that information to the forum you have been using because it is sensitive information and we would not want your details out in the public.

Kindest Regards

A.P. (i'm just using the gentleman's initials because he might not want his name in public).

THEN THIS WAS MY RESPONSE:
Dear Mr. A.P.,

Many thanks for reply. My Dear Sir, and I only speak with you here with the utmost respect. I need to ask you a question: How is it that you expect me to keep the people that have helped me tremendously out of the picture?

First please let me mention that all my information is already out in the public if you have looked at the forum postings. Secondly, and most importantly, I am not after FXCM. None of us are. We are after the rogue element (which we believe) that has caused all this. Just go and read the postings yourself and you will see that I am truthful. You are a reputable and well respected company, we are not trying in any way to defame you. Unfortunately, the case had to be filed against FXCM because it could not be filed against the individual (and there is more than one person).

Please accept my apology from now, but I will be posting the information on the forum. The only other thing I can do is communicate with the forum and let them know that I have been contacted and was requested not to post any information due to the reasons you site. I hope you understand my position.

I shall await your reply before taking any action.

Kind Regards and Thank You,
Nasser Faris.

THEN I GOT THIS FROM MR. ROGERS (I believe he is a good man)

Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 11:11 PM
To: Nasser Faris
Subject: RE: Case filed with FPA.

Hello Nasser,

I replied a little earlier to the case on Forex Peace Army, and I also wanted to contact you directly regarding the audit. I have asked the audit team to review the NZD/USD pricing from May 10th and contact you back regarding their investigation. You should hear back from the audit team within 24 hours.

Also, please keep in mind that if you contact us requesting a trade audit or to review trade execution, we will need for you to provide your account number and the particular trade you would like us to review. Without this information, we are unable to help. That's why I asked for your account number in the previous email, and why A.P. requested this information as well. We will do as much as possible to help, but not having this information makes it nearly impossible. The only way I was able to help was because you put your account statement on the forum, which I strongly caution against since your private account number is now known by multiple traders other than yourself. FXCM's privacy policy is in place to protect the privacy of your account information and we will never post your private account information to the forums.

-Jason

THEN I WROTE HIM BACK:

Dear Mr. Jason Rogers and Mr. A. P.,

Thank you so much again for your reply and explanation. It is very kind of you. The following is the information you requested:

My Account number with FXCM MENA is: 2088373388 The Tickets in question are (they were 3 trades): 488325, 488326, 488328 (Please see the attachment if you need to).

Mr. Jason, I wrote you back a message on the Forum but I don't know if you got a chance to read it. I will copy and paste it below. Please do read. Thank You Sir. The message is right below:
"Dear Mr. Jason,

Thanks so much for your message Sir and for your kind assistance.

I honestly do have a true concern. The issue Sir is that I have communicated with FXCM MENA over this. They in turn had advised me that they had their audit team look at the tick in question and I was told that it is fine.

I was not convinced and demanded a better explanation. So then I was advised that the issue was sent to the United States Audit Committee. So the people from FXCM MENA came back to me and told me that the tick was correct. But the information I was getting was stranger and stranger so I was still not convinced. And as you can see Sir, a lot of people find the incident strange.

So my concern is this: Did these people from FXCM MENA really communicate with the United States? Did they really do it? Just think about that for a minute Sir. If I am right and I was spiked, was it an innocent mistake or was it deliberate by certain elements? These elements my good Sir represent you as a whole and I can assure you Sir, that if this was deliberate, they will do it again. Just mark my words my Dear Sir.

I'm not here to give you any advice (what right do I have to do so?), i'm just sharing with you my thoughts.

Thank You and All The Best Mr. Jason,
Nasser Faris"
(END OF MESSAGE)

Many Thanks and Kind Regards Sir,
Nasser Faris

That was the end of the communication. I believe that Mr. Jason Rogers is a good man and I hope he does bring the issue up for internal investigation. But for me, as far as i'm concerned, i'm done with FXCM MENA (please note, I am only talking about FXCM MENA, not FXCM overall). I will withdraw my money and go somewhere else.

That's the end of the story my Dear Sirs. Thank You So Much for Everything. I will definitely be in touch. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,
Nasser.

Back