FXCM Removes Stop Loss and Limit Order according to NFA Rules

The idea is: it does not matter where your income comes from, and you have to pay taxes according to the laws of the country of which you are a citizen. That seems kind of reasonable, but it does not go this way in all countries. Anyway, to avoid taxes legally you should change your citizenship to a country with low or better no taxes. Proposals welcome ;)

Happy paying - Stony

Can someone please tell me if you're in the US and have an FXCM UK acct, what are your withdrawal options? Is check the only way to receive your funds? Someone told me check is the only option but on the website it seems to indicate that you can receive funds via check, credit/debit card or wire transfer.

Stony,

Reside in Switzerland and you'll enjoy "many" benefits.

Regards.

Basically a good idea, but I´m afraid they won´t let me in... because of lacking richness. Besides I don´t like Swiss mentality and language too much :p. - What about taxes in Malaysia or Thailand? (There I´d have no mentality problems at all, I´m sure.)

Regards, Stony

I don't know about Thailand but here in Malaysia, you don't have to pay taxes whatsoever when you make profits by trading currencies overseas but you must remember to safekeep all necessary documents just in case the authorities ask.

Otherwise, you'll be alright.

Last edited:
Sounds good :). Are there restrictions on immigration from Germany?

Regards (see you soon - maybe...)

Stony

Back