FXCM scammed me,LOCKED trade can faced MARGIN CALL

U got took!

Yet another poster who has been force fed the standard FXCM fare. When will you people learn-FXCM are thieves . When they steal your account they know u small "investors" will never seek legal aid-U CANT AFFORD IT! I have had more than a dozen brokers in 5 years and FXCM is the worst. Their platforms(although pretty) will leave u locked out and frustrated. Dont give these crooks one dollar,instead,set it on fire-at least then you will get to see and smell your money evaporate and not just witness it on your computer screen. And,for the poster above, you are screwed! sorry.

Yet another poster who has been force fed the standard FXCM fare. When will you people learn-FXCM are thieves . When they steal your account they know u small "investors" will never seek legal aid-U CANT AFFORD IT! I have had more than a dozen brokers in 5 years and FXCM is the worst. Their platforms(although pretty) will leave u locked out and frustrated. Dont give these crooks one dollar,instead,set it on fire-at least then you will get to see and smell your money evaporate and not just witness it on your computer screen. And,for the poster above, you are screwed! sorry.

which broker r better?

A little safety ahead of time

Setting up an excel matrix to tell you where your Margin Call is before you make your trade is the best way to keep yourself out of trouble BEFORE it happens. I finished a USD JPY matrix on 2009 03 03 04:47 and have not lost a trade since. I can tell where my margin call is and keep it out of the probable range of the pair.
No more worry about how close I am to doom's day.
Works with BUYs and SELLs or a combination of both, if you can find a broker who still allows hedging.
Now if I could only figure out how to market it as a service.

Last edited:
Back