FXCM - STAY FROM THEM!

Slothmister

Recruit
I funded my account last week to trade long on gold and oil and the next day they closed both my trades and they had not hit their stops. I opened up 4 trades today and 3 out of 4 were in profit when all 4 trades were closed at the same time while I was watching. The graph for US OIL was not right as I checked with my demo IG ACCOUNT to find that oil had not gone lower than roughly 55.20 when my trades went with FXCM CLOSED they had that oil was below 55.00. STAY AWAY PEOPLE.

I funded my account last week to trade long on gold and oil and the next day they closed both my trades and they had not hit their stops. I opened up 4 trades today and 3 out of 4 were in profit when all 4 trades were closed at the same time while I was watching. The graph for US OIL was not right as I checked with my demo IG ACCOUNT to find that oil had not gone lower than roughly 55.20 when my trades went with FXCM CLOSED they had that oil was below 55.00. STAY AWAY PEOPLE.

Thank you for your post, Slothmister, and welcome to the forum!

FXCM values you as a client, and as our representative on Forex Peace Army, I would like to look into this for you. I was recently able to address the concerns of one of our other clients on this forum, and I hope to do the same for you: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...making-qualifying-deposits.48522/#post-269461

If you check the report for your trading account, it will say in the condition column why your gold and oil trades were closed. Does it say "MC" by any chance? MC stands for margin call, and seeing that in your report means your trades were closed due to insufficient margin in your account. Either way, I would be happy to help you further with this, if you can provide more details.

Last edited:
Back