FXCM UK Announces $16.9 Million Settlement with FCA for Asymmetric Slippage

I think it's good you are paying back clients unlike other frauds, yet, FXCM is a big name and you had no other choice before losing your license or at least being fined with a bigger sum.

My point, however, is another one- as now also back in the years 2006-2010 you've stated the same words you are doing now. Which we all see now that it wasn't true.

I just hope that unlike the 2006-2010 period you will mean and make your promises. After all, you were a big company that many trust, including myself.

I think we can come to a conclusion now with the CTFC fine imposed last week. 4 years later and guess what......

I contacted the FCA this morning to ask why they are still granting this company a licence considering the 2014 fine and now 4 years later are still acting in this dishonest way without transparency (one of the issues the FCA raised in 2014).

I see FXCM making the usual statement of the company "not admitting or denying" guilt as part of the CTFC ruling. Everyone knows that's part of the agreement to settle early and save the company money. Because they know if they didn't settle early they would be found guilty.

Back