FXCM UK - Scammed me: account locked since 3 week - no withdrawal

marchito

Recruit
Hi,

my FXCM UK account were loocked since 3 weeks. The support wrote me that my account is Locked because it is "under review" on 11-01-2018. No more explenation about this "under review".

After some days i asked to the support chat and by telephone but they told me that they did know anything about my case. They told me to write to the compliance.

On 18-01-2018 I sent a witdrawal request and also an email to the compliance too.

Today still nobody replied me and my accont: 2620251230 is locked with €11,042.84

What I have to do? This story is incredible!

Hi,

my FXCM UK account were loocked since 3 weeks. The support wrote me that my account is Locked because it is "under review" on 11-01-2018. No more explenation about this "under review".

After some days i asked to the support chat and by telephone but they told me that they did know anything about my case. They told me to write to the compliance.

On 18-01-2018 I sent a witdrawal request and also an email to the compliance too.

Today still nobody replied me and my accont: 2620251230 is locked with €11,042.84

Here is the link of Jason Rogers FXCM Representative, Go ahead and invite him to this thread.

Hi,

You can withdraw from a locked account by emailing admin@fxcm.com. Please allow time for the operations department to process any withdrawals.

For your own security, it is not recommended to post your account number in a public forum. I would be happy to investigate the issue if you can please email me at jrogers@fxcm.com.

Jason

I am curious to know why the account was locked.

But if you can withdraw from locked account, that would be interesting. It kind of begs the question: why was the account locked in the first place?

Back