• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxCourse.com

General discussions of a financial company
FX Course

Hello,

I would be interested in knowing if anyone who has been using this system for a while is still doing well with it? I see lots of post of people in the past stating they were using it, but, haven't seen anyone update anything lately.
I just find this company a little odd. They are one of the few out there that doesn't allow people to really "review" their system. They make you spend $649 (course + 3 months ITR) before you can really even know what it is about. You could spend $650 and it might not be for you. But, that is what you have to do.
Does anyone but me find this odd? Almost like .. come on, buy this .. if you like it .. great .. if you don't .. great (we have your money already).
I would definitely be interested in hearing what people have to say about this company. I think the idea of learning through a structured course is excellent and a live room to learn is to help reinforce what you are learning is excellent also.
I just have some reservations and would welcome any comments.

cant seem to get them to answer

I was excited after searching the internet and here. they seem to have what I want. I asked a few questions and its been a week and 3 emails and cant get them to answer or acknowledge. I hope this is just tblip in a great service?

Live Training and Trading Webinars

I took the Foundations in FX courses taught by Bill Batley along with the London Live Trading webinars. I paid $197.00 a month for all of the training and webinars. After 3 months I completed the Foundations in FX training courses and now I only pay $97.00 for the London Live Trading webinars. I have been very successful trading the early part of the London forex market, thanks to Bill Batley or Forexbill as we call him.

FXCourse Daily Webinars

They are charging $197 a month for all of the courses and the daily webinars or $97 a month for just the daily London Live Trading webinars, it's well worth the money. I found FX Course two years ago after trying many Forex courses that did not work for me. I needed someone that could provide a mentorship, so I could learn how to make money trading currencies; the Foundations in FX webinar training were exactly what I needed. As I became a more seasoned trader I was able trade successfully with the help of the London Live Trading Webinars. Bill Batley is the moderator; his live trading webinars are very helpful. I know that he sincerely cares about his member’s success and has always responded right away to my phone calls or Skype messages.

I have been a client for 3 years and I am doing my first review. I am very grateful for Bill Batley sharing his trading principles and styles with me. I have taken the 3 online courses, but I find the Foundations in FX live webinars taught by Bill and the daily London Live Trading webinars, where Bill is trading live with us, to be exactly what I needed to become a good forex trader. Bill is very frank and honest but he is also very kind and respectful of his clients. He takes the time to answer all of my questions and has set times where I can call him directly. I know his time must be very valuable and fortunately he never charges me for his extra time and attention. It has been a great help to me.

Back