khuzwayomr

Recruit
Fx Cryptomine Is A Scam .I Paid More Than 1600$ Just To Access My Profit Of 3676$,Ecerytime I Ask For Withdrawal They Have A New Fee To Pay And Even Paid Thieir Commision But Still They Ciuld Not Pay My Profit
I Need Help In Rwcovering My Funds Frim This Scam .Since The 17 August2020 Been Trying To Get What Mine ,They Will Ask For Fees Each Time You Ask For Withdrawal .Where Can I Start To Recover My Funds ,Need Help Guys.

Fx Cryptomine Is A Scam .I Paid More Than 1600$ Just To Access My Profit Of 3676$,Ecerytime I Ask For Withdrawal They Have A New Fee To Pay And Even Paid Thieir Commision But Still They Ciuld Not Pay My Profit
I Need Help In Rwcovering My Funds Frim This Scam .Since The 17 August2020 Been Trying To Get What Mine ,They Will Ask For Fees Each Time You Ask For Withdrawal .Where Can I Start To Recover My Funds ,Need Help Guys.

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18102/fxcryptomine.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back