• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fxdd.com

General discussions of a financial company
Does anyone has same problem with me?

Dear Trader FX,

I've sent redemption form at FXDD at 28 Oct, but 'till now I don't have accepted my redemption in my bank account, I ask them, and they gave me the answer that they have migration system so could failure transfer into my bank account, they've promised from one of their operator that my redemption will accepted today on my timezone (GMT +7:00), but the reality, I still don't have accepted my redemption from them until now, I've confused why could this happen, and almost two weeks I still wait for my redemption. Maybe one of you have same problem with me? Thank you.

Dear Trader FX,

I've sent redemption form at FXDD at 28 Oct, but 'till now I don't have accepted my redemption in my bank account, I ask them, and they gave me the answer that they have migration system so could failure transfer into my bank account, they've promised from one of their operator that my redemption will accepted today on my timezone (GMT +7:00), but the reality, I still don't have accepted my redemption from them until now, I've confused why could this happen, and almost two weeks I still wait for my redemption. Maybe one of you have same problem with me? Thank you.

Excuse me, but where did you sent the form?
I hope you didn't sent them to their customer support. Because their official address for fund redemption is sales@fxdd.com

Have you ask your bank about it? Lastly which country is your bank account in and did you provide a SWIFT code?

You see, the bank need to convert it before crediting your account. It could take up to 8 working days, which are calculated only on business day.

Try to contact FXDD if your problem has not been solved. If not, tell me your account number and I'll do something about it.

I don't think they will scam. Even though their registration with NFA are pending, many of the principals has already been approved. Which means if FXDD scam, these people are tied up and done for. Besides their main company is the 3rd largest company in brokerage service worldwide and 1st in Asia Pacific. If you have problems, there could be corrupted employees. File a complaint to NFA then.

Regards

???

Anyone know just how long Fxdd's NFA registration has been "pending"? Just curious how long NFA registration process takes?

Anyone know just how long Fxdd's NFA registration has been "pending"? Just curious how long NFA registration process takes?

The pending status will only change into approved when all principals has been approved. Many principals / shareholders are already approved. But some are still under approval.

So FXDD approval depends on these people. So far I've seen progress in approval. It should be 4 months to 1 year. It's very long process especially when you need to approve the principals one by one. Work load also affects the time needed.

I used Demo with an EA and i was very much impressed with the performance of it in the first week. i was so happy that all of a sudden i opened a live account with them and lost 2000 dollars. i lost them because of my stupidity. but my broker too is responsible equally. they are not regulated even but that is not an major issue.

I posted a positive review of FXDD a few months ago, but it was deleted after a couple of days.

All the reviews that remain are negative.

I am very disappointed at this breach of integrity by Forex Peace Army. I have used and much appreciated the reviews to navigate the mine-field of brokers, but I now feel that the integrity of the editorial process can't be trusted, and that the review results are slanted.

Damn !

fxdd LIVE account

LIVE and DEMO account are identical 1/2 pip difference on the chart representation on the MT4 platform but the price on both are identical.
Advice for people who deposit founds via bank wire. Be sure that your bank doesn't applay in the parentesis your middle name or your father's name in the middle between your name and surname if your account is declared just with your First and Last name because in that case they will spent 4-6 bussiness days to verify that isn't joint account but your own bank account. They like others doesn't accept third parties payments. Payments via PayPal are very simple and fast to execute. Other then that I am very pleased with them. Max Laverage is 200. If you want to run yours EA scripts choose other brokers that offer 1:500 laverage and also post to me witch one is reliable like this one. From my experience fxdd and dukascopy are the best brokers that I found. Fxdd have great commentary page for beginners. Greg M. will enlight you at least with his simplicity of speaking.

FXDD Auto

Has anyone used this?

Some traders there have really good results. Is there any "black" hole that will swallow your money once you go live with it?

FXDD

Beware,is a well known fact that the MT4 platform is designed for the benefits of the brokers and not the retail traders at large.
They claim not to have a dealer desk, that's a lie. They trade against you and your money will dissapear into a black hole.
It is to their advantage not to be regulated, so stay away

Back