Fxdd doesn't process withdrawal and doesn't answer to emails after 7 days

moshafx

Private
Dear guys,

It's 7 days now that I'm waiting for an answer from fxdd to process my withdrawal request of 11.2k but they don't process it and they even don't answer to my email.

Any ideas about what should I do?

Thank you.

send them a link to this thread, and lets hope it gets somes heads turing, and do let us know what happens.

Dear guys,

It's 7 days now that I'm waiting for an answer from fxdd to process my withdrawal request of 11.2k but they don't process it and they even don't answer to my email.

Any ideas about what should I do?

Thank you.

I am the brand ambassador for FXDD. Please email Pdavis@fxdd.com with your account number and some more details about the transaction you are having trouble with so I am able to look into this issue and help you get this resolved.

You should have received an update from customer service. The issue has been resolved. Contact me if you need any further assistance.

Glad to see that issues are resolved much quickly though FPA and i guess its good to note that atleast there is a place where we can get our issues resolved. Good Job FPA!!

Glad to see that issues are resolved much quickly though FPA and i guess its good to note that atleast there is a place where we can get our issues resolved. Good Job FPA!!

At FXDD we do our best to resolve any issues our clients may face as quickly as possible no matter how a client reaches out to us. We are always happy FPA provides another channel that allows our clients to contact us.

At FXDD we do our best to resolve any issues our clients may face as quickly as possible no matter how a client reaches out to us. We are always happy FPA provides another channel that allows our clients to contact us.

That's a generous response and is really appreciated though..

I just confirmed that the funds have been sent out yesterday and the client should receive them in a few days.

Back