FXDD Malta

"Should FXDD determine, in its sole judgment, that a prohibited activity has taken place, FXDD reserves the right to immediately cancel all trades in the account, close or otherwise disable the account, terminate the customer agreement, report the activity to an appropriate law enforcement agency and/or regulatory agency and reverse all gains shown in the account resulting from, related to our touching upon the prohibited activity. Customers are liable for all expert advisers, scripts, software programs, algorithms or other artifices,technology or devices used in connection with trading on any platform made available to you, the customer, by FXDD."

By this words i find out that any kind of trades could be recognised as any part of "manipulation" and you have no evidence that i do some manipulations, i just trade what you offers to me ! Any quotes i saw it is your Bid or Ask price you offering to come in. Also i find out that if you can cancel all profits that you are just a b-book broker what is mean that you can do whatever you want since your broker is fully unregulated.

If i will use any strategy, martingale grid for example, and then you will come out and say "you manipulating with our system and using forbidden software, here is you deposit and you account closed" it is also fits to your agreement.

I do not want to hear and know about such words as arbitrage or manipulation. You are broker, you have Bid and Ask. If you offer it that you have to be responsible for what you offering!

Pharaon, they just confirmed that they just removed my profits on its own behalf and blamed me in "manipulation" without any evidence.

Last edited:
While we are not saying system manipulation applies to this case we just want to be open and up from with what our polices are in general.

Perhaps you could take a moment to EXPLICITLY explain exactly what does apply in this case, or is it FXDD's policy to cancel profits without bothering to tell the trader exactly what FXDD considers to be wrong with the trades?

Due to our privacy policies we cannot discuss details of this account on public forums, but in general the terms he violated are taking advantage of market latency.

We take arbitrage cases very seriously and perform a thorough review before canceling a customer's trades. We encourage the client to contact us directly if there are further questions.

Due to our privacy policies we cannot discuss details of this account on public forums, but in general the terms he violated are taking advantage of market latency.

We take arbitrage cases very seriously and perform a thorough review before canceling a customer's trades. We encourage the client to contact us directly if there are further questions.
The only way to exploit latency is with an algorithm or EA,specifically an arbitrage EA like a HFT algorithm so is this the case here then?

Back