FXDD Scam

FXDDscam

Private
Hi guys

I have a big problem with FXDD broker.
I passed since 3 months by an "OFF Quote" problem on EUR-TRY pair, and send to the broker the details of the repeatedly off-quote, but they are insisting that there is not problem and not scam way, and they tried to convince me that no liquidity of market making this off quote !!!

Is the low liquidity comes on European session ???
Is the low liquidity comes on the news ???
Is the low liquidity stays ???

The off quote is serious problem is created by the market maker to protect them self from the strong liquidity and the profitable positions !!!!

I attached a text file from the journal for two days off quote, and I have many if you want :(

I want to hear from you.

ThanksView attachment Desktop.zip

If they won't fill your orders, there's a simple solution. Pull your money out and find a broker that will.

If they won't fill your orders, there's a simple solution. Pull your money out and find a broker that will.

But I got margin call
And I got many many many Off quote not only by taking new orders, but in closing my orders!

Tell them that brokers who want to show off their customer service skills should reply to invitations from clients for public discussions. It's not like FXDD employees were all that shy about spamming the FPA. Also, ask them to please explain it to you privately.

Tell them that brokers who want to show off their customer service skills should reply to invitations from clients for public discussions. It's not like FXDD employees were all that shy about spamming the FPA. Also, ask them to please explain it to you privately.

No new news
They dont want to discuss it in public
In private :), they said the low liquidity makes the "off quote" for all my trades !

Any suggestion now ???

Regards

Back