• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxDigi-Cash.com

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Mega Cash Back || fxdigi-cash || the highest cashback/rebate program

Dear All,

Good day,

Let me say something first before I begin my thread, it is something we didn't mention here at FPA, but just to let you know that fxdigi-cash.com is owned by Forex Mega Cashback || FMCB. so there is no confusion here after this point because the owner is same and they work all together, so no worries.

as a representative for Forex Mega Cashback, I would like to say Happy New Year 2013 to all of you and wish you all the greatest times with your families and who you love and care about.

And for the new year 2013 occasion, FMCB/Forex Mega Cashback has some big offers to share with:

1- First offer with any real account opened with Exness broker...

exness.gif

Forex Mega Cashback would like to offer all new coming traders a 110% rebate / cashback for any real account open after January 1, 2013 with the Forex broker Exness. This offer is applied permanently without any changes.

Read more: http://www.forexmegacashback.com/offers#ixzz2HRO6LKW6

2- Second offer with any real account opened with Forex.com (Gain Capital) broker...

forex.com.jpg

Forex Mega Cashback would like to offer a generous rebate / cash back of 90% for the first 15 accounts opened with Forex.com (Gain Capital) between January 1, 2013 and January 31, 2013 for unlimited time. Each trader can get only one offer per account, no more. If you have any question regarding this offer or any of our services, please contact us through the live support or by emailing us at general@forexmegacashback.com

Read more: http://www.forexmegacashback.com/offers#ixzz2HSaMP9tu

3- Third offer with any real account opened with Pepperstone broker...

pepperstone.jpg

Forex Mega Cashback would like to offer a generous rebate / cash back of 90% for the first 15 accounts opened with PepperStone Fx between January 1, 2013 and January 31, 2013 for unlimited time. Each trader can get only one offer per account, no more. If you have any question regarding this offer or any of our services, please contact us through the live support or by emailing us at general@forexmegacashback.com

Read more: http://www.forexmegacashback.com/offers#ixzz2HSbUBpBV

For more information about these offers, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

Thanks,

warm regards,

Steve N.

general@forexmegacashback.com
Forex Mega Cashback| FMCB | Highest Rates |

Back