FXDirectConnect LLC Liquidity Scam

Please take a camera with you. If this turns out to be a virtual office or a one room office somewhere, the pics would be interesting.

We got a camera :) . This is going to be interesting as we just received word that they have abandoned that office after reading our post here about going to Florida. Interesting? We are still going Vern and that will not be the only trip we'll be taking since its not the only address we are sitting on over here. I've been in the forex arena for many years to obtain ALL DD.. See you soon Vern...

Oversized cup of soda - Check!
Giant bucket of popcorn - Check!

Let the show begin! :)

Hello Everyone!

After a nice trip to the offices of FX Direct Connect LLC we are posting our findings here.

Our communication first began at the plaza in which their suite was located on Las Olas BLVD. This location turned out to be a business called "The Mailbag" in which their owner David Schneider was more than happy to inform us of their office location in Suite 14 was nothing more than a mailbox. Even more interesting is that we were told that Vern had communicated that staff was removed from their location prior to our visit. Must have been a hard task moving the action figures out of the location.

Suite 14 Las Olas BLVD Addresss = Mailbox Mail Box Rentals USA | Luggage Shipping Services | Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

Their other address located at Suite 300 we visited as well and to our surprise, WAS an actual office that was now a travel agency. We have attached photos of this office and was limited to the request of security at the plaza. We also visited the management office of the plaza that informed us that FX Direct Trade LLC HAD a physical address at the location at this address but was shut down in early October. If your operating a brokerage company, wouldn't you think they would maintain their physical address? Even more suspicious is that the management office stated that FX Direct Trade moved to Las Olas BLVD location which we already know that is a mailbox.

Moving on we visited FT Lauderdale Police Department which was interesting to find out that there was a Frank Conlin associated to that address that was arrested on 9/11/2012 and his mugshot can also be found here:

Frank Conlin

Nice mug shot? Does this look like a Forex broker? Even more concerning is that the Frank Conlin AKA Francis Conlin (PD also had his Frank Conlin alias) was arrested for criminal mischief and vandalizing a church...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARREST- 3 09/11/2012 OBTS NO.-0608187701
ARREST AGENCY-FT. LAUDERDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT (FL0060300)
AGENCY CASE- OFFENSE DATE-09/11/2012
CHARGE 001-DAMAGE PROP-CRIM MISCHCRIM
MISCH CHURCH SYNAGOGUE MO
STATUTE/ORDINANCE-FL806.13(2) LEVEL-FELONY ,3RD DEG
FDLE Criminal History Information on the Internet: Criminal History https://web.fdle.state.fl.us/search/app/?wicket:interface=:10::::

Other arrests?

ARREST- 2 10/22/2011 OBTS NO.-0609147175
AGENCY CASE- OFFENSE DATE-10/22/2011
CHARGE 001-TRAFFIC OFFENSEUNLAWFUL
SPEED POSTED MUNICIP
STATUTE/ORDINANCE- LEVEL-UNKNOWN
CHARGE 002-TRAFFIC OFFENSETURNED
WHEN UNSAFE NO SIGNAL
--CONTINUED--
SID NUMBER: 7314562 PURPOSE CODE:p PAGE: 7
STATUTE/ORDINANCE- LEVEL-UNKNOWN
CHARGE 003-NONMOVING TRAFFIC VIOLOPERATING
W O VALID DL
STATUTE/ORDINANCE- LEVEL-MISDEMEANOR,2ND DEG

COURT DATA-RESISTING OFFICERRESIST
OBSTRUCT W O VIOL
STATUTE/ORDINANCE-FL843.02 LEVEL-MISDEMEANOR,1ST DEG
STATUTE DESCRIPTN-OBSTRUCT WO VIOLENCE
DISP DATE-01/14/2010 DISP-ADJUDICATION WITHHEL
COUNSEL-OTHER TRIAL-NONE PLEA-NOLO CONTENDRE
SENT DATE-01/14/2010
--CONTINUED--
SID NUMBER: 7314562 PURPOSE CODE:p PAGE: 5
FINE- COURT COST- $26
CHARGE 002 -COURT SEQ COURT NO.-062009MM025219A88810
SUPPLEMENTAL ARREST DATASTATUS-
LEVEL-MISDEMEANOR,1ST DEG
PROSC DATA- TRESPASSINGTRESPASS
OTH STRUCT CONVE
STATUTE/ORDINANCE-FL810.09 LEVEL-MISDEMEANOR,1ST DEG
STATUTE DESCRIPTN-TRESPASS FAIL LEAVE PROP
DISP DATE-11/19/2009 DISP-N/A
COURT DATA-TRESPASSINGTRESPASS
OTH STRUCT CONVE
STATUTE/ORDINANCE-FL810.09 LEVEL-MISDEMEANOR,1ST DEG
STATUTE DESCRIPTN-TRESPASS FAIL LEAVE PROP
--CONTINUED--
SID NUMBER: 7314562 PURPOSE CODE:p PAGE: 6
DISP DATE-01/14/2010 DISP-ADJUDICATION WITHHEL
COUNSEL-OTHER TRIAL-NONE PLEA-NOLO CONTENDRE
SENT DATE-01/14/2010
FINE- COURT COST- $26

- FLORIDA CRIMINAL HISTORY -
NAME STATE ID NO. FBI NO. DATE REQUESTED
CONIN, FRANK FL-07314562 01/11/2013
SEX RACE BIRTH DATE HEIGHT WEIGHT EYES HAIR BIRTH PLACE SKIN DOC NO.
M W 08/17/1964 5'10'' 140 BRO BLN
--CONTINUED--
SID NUMBER: 7314562 PURPOSE CODE:p PAGE: 2
FINGERPRINT CLASS SOCIAL SECURITY NO. MISCELLANEOUS NO. SCR/MRK/TAT
12 14 18 21 18
TT 13 16 15 11
IN AFIS - 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AKA DOB SOC SCR/MRK/TAT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONLIN, FRANCIS MORGAN
CONLIN, FRANCIS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--CONTINUED--
SID NUMBER: 7314562 PURPOSE CODE:p PAGE: 3
ARREST- 1 10/25/2009 OBTS NO.-0608141312
AGENCY CASE- OFFENSE DATE-10/25/2009
CHARGE 001-TRESPASSINGTRESPASS
STRUCTURE OR CONVEYAN
STATUTE/ORDINANCE-FL810.08(2A) LEVEL-MISDEMEANOR,2ND DEG

Please see the attached file from the State of Florida.

We did continue our investigation at the local Hooters located at the Plaza where the FX Direct Trade was located. That was probably the best part.

Attached we have a file from the FXDirectTrade website of their window that has their logo along with pictures of the new business that is now in the suite 300 location. Also attached is the State of Florida record on Francis (Frank) Conlin.

I will also add that the date of Franks arrest on 9/11/2012 does match the day in which one of our client accounts had been wiped out due to another platform malfunction that we stated in our original post. This was also verified by SpartanFX support. We appreciate the full cooperation of SpartanFX while we pursue these fraudsters and this will not stop with our trip to Florida. We are actually planning our next trip to another location and we will have more pictures to show.

PS# Vern, just because I am not your direct client does not mean I cannot pursue you. Even if you did not hold a valid contract with our company, your company has in fact committed a fraud against us that is out of the control of SpartanFX. This is how liquidity providers that provide scam and bad service are brought down Vern. Now you will learn your lesson as the heat increases. See you soon.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 9
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 10
  • FDLE Criminal History Information on the Internet_ Criminal History.pdf
    65.5 KB · Views: 6
Forex LP right next to Hooters. Looks like these guys know how to have a good time. ;)

Just received a call from a Deputy Sheriff in Minnesota informing me that I should contact an attorney before having any further discussions "with" Vern Hedquist. He was very nice by the way.

Vern, lets get this straight.. I have not spoken with you or had any other form of communication with you since you've run off.

NextGen4FX, myself or my staff had not made any threatening statements towards you. As I have stated previously is that you will be brought to justice which will also include our NextGen4FX field trip to Minnesota. Come clean Vern and just give the clients back their funds. Tell us the real story about what is happening because as of right now, this looks extremely bad on your part. DO THE RIGHT THING!

We will continue to post information as it is received to this forum. This will include any pictures, public information and other materials that can LEGALLY be posted without imposing on your privacy. We are very civil people Vern and only want our money and an explanation of what is going on.

See you soon Vern!

I wonder if Vern is in Minnesota or if he somehow routed his complaint though there to distract you from where he really is.

Hey Vern,
Why don't you come here and give your side of the issue?

Hello Pharaoh,

Vern will not come here and post in his defense because everything described in this thread is true to the point. We did receive word that Vern is in fact in Minnesota and this whole thing is about to really start knocking at his front door (figure of speech). I hope he is reading this and comes to the conclusion that this needs to be resolved and we will continue to pursue.

Minnesota, in winter. Vern really does have strange tastes for running away from Florida.

Back