FXDirectConnect LLC Liquidity Scam

**UPDATE**

All information was forwarded to the CFTC today including account statements, video, screenshots and more. Good luck to you Vern!

Francis Morgan Conlin

Is renting a house at 410 SE 14 Ct, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316. His phone number 305-979-8051.

We got a camera :) . This is going to be interesting as we just received word that they have abandoned that office after reading our post here about going to Florida. Interesting? We are still going Vern and that will not be the only trip we'll be taking since its not the only address we are sitting on over here. I've been in the forex arena for many years to obtain ALL DD.. See you soon Vern...

Someone claiming to be Frank Conlin wrote in on June 24th. He requested that the FPA remove the thread and posts "slandering and defaming Frank Conlin on your message boards."

He claimed his attorney suggested contacting the FPA before bringing a slander and defamation of character lawsuit against the FPA.

He went on to say "I am hoping you address this matter and remove these ridiculous accusations immediately before I have to defend myself legally and seek damages."

I wrote back and told him the FPA does not negotiate or discuss while under legal threat. I told him he needed to permanently and irrevocably lift his threat against the FPA. He didn't bother to reply.

There is no slander or libel on this page. Vern Hedquist is a bad man who has now left clients in ruins at 2 different companies without ever coming to justice. Frank Conlin is a REALLY bad man who is has stolen millions of dollars and has a warrant out for his arrest. Kudos to FPA for not backing down from the truth under threats.

Yes when I skiptraced Conlin and Hedquist, it pulled up court cases. Conlin had like 6 cases against him alone. But there is an entry on one of the cases out of Nevada from March 2009 entitled "Bench Warrant for Immediate Arrest and Detention of Francis Morgan Conlin Due to his Contempt of Orders of this Court." I just looked and the warrant is still active (there is a red W). clarkcountycourts.us/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooops. That link did not work. Lets try it again. clarkcountycourts.us/Anonymous/Search.aspx?ID=400

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe start out at the clarkcountycourts.us site and show the steps to see the warrant.

Back