FXDirectConnect LLC Liquidity Scam

Go to the Clark County Court website. Click Civil/Criminal Records. You can enter Francis Conlin's name. You will see a list of cases pop up, one of which has a Red "W" next to it. I have learned that this means "Warrant." If you click into the case, you see that Warrants were issued for "immediate arrest and detention of Defendant Francis Morgan Conlin" on March 2nd, 2009 and again March 23, 2009.

Found 4 cases. None had red W's next to them. What's the case number with an active warrant?

I've stumbled across this site searching to see if Frank Conlin was still alive or if someone had taken im out.

Im from Australia, and over 10 years ago (2005) i found frank and flew over to meet him and build some trading strategies in the platform he was building. I met Vern once too. Frank was in Hollywood at that time, before later moving out to Vegas. I met him twice in Hollywood and once in Vegas.

I lost a lot of money being conned by Frank and i would be interested to keep in touch to see what happens. Man do i have some stories of Frank.

And looking at the mugshot posted on this site, he hasn't aged well :)

Back