• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

fxDreema

jamesbeale

Recruit
Does anyone use fxdreema.com to build EAs?

I've been using it for nearly a year, and have had a very good experience. I'd like to know what others think, and why.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hadn't heard of that one until you mentioned it.

Since you've used it awhile, can you go over the highlights?

fxDreema - brief review

OK. Very briefly:

Pros:
- highly visual, much can be done with click-drag-drop
- very intuitive and easy to get started
- well supported by the author, who is very pro-active; indeed much to my delight, he has incorporated some of my ideas
- provides a very broad palate from which a non-programmer can build quite complex EAs
- reasonably priced
- web based and local program versions for on-line and off-line use

Cons:
- help pages are a little thin, and no easy way to search for an answer (but the author is always quick to help!)
- launch of the local version of the program requires internet access, which is a problem if you are on the beach and don't have internet access at some point (I also suggested a way round this, but it hasn't been taken up)

Quite honestly, I'm struggling to come up with any serious cons. There just aren't any. As I say, my experience has been good, and as a non-programmer I've found it easy to build many EAs. But even if you do need to inject a piece of your own programming into your EA, its easy to do with the "Custom MQL code" block. I've used this feature to create a part of a money management routine, for example.

:)

REAL REVIEW
i have subscribed and later took up their paid course.programmed in such a way that you cannot ever build a profitable robot! then you might choose their paid course. still you will be disappointed.
Just waste of time & money. ANY POSITIVE REVIEW IS GIVEN BY THE SELLER ONLY( in different ID's)
BEWARE!

REAL REVIEW
i have subscribed and later took up their paid course.programmed in such a way that you cannot ever build a profitable robot! then you might choose their paid course. still you will be disappointed.
Just waste of time & money. ANY POSITIVE REVIEW IS GIVEN BY THE SELLER ONLY( in different ID's)
BEWARE!
This real experience will giving caution for new buyer, maybe yes there are some positive review come from seller with using different ID, but real review come from people that already using service from these site, waste of time and money will making unhappy because very far different from dream

Back