• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

FxExpert in Bulgaria, has anyone hard about it?

Marcelo Rosa

Master Sergeant
Dear Members, another company came to my hands, the name is FXExpert, apparently it's in Bulgaria, but I can't find the website, if anyone can give more information about it, please post here.

What I know by now is that some UT Markets (that's also in Bulgaria) investors were contacted by this new company, but there is no information over the Internet about this company, I'm afraid this can be the beginning of another round of clients being targeted in Dubai. But we need to gather real facts to be able to prove if it's a legit investment or not.

Attachments

• FxExpert.jpg
    FxExpert.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 7
  • FxExpert 2.jpg
    FxExpert 2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 4
My main concern is, clients details should never be given to another company without the client's consent, I remember few years ago, that some UK citizens that were living in Hong Kong got an amazing offer from an investment apparently from Barclays (correct if I'm wrong) to invest back home, the clients list from Barclays was given to a fraudulent company in Hong Kong and many British investors living in Hong Kong got scammed and lost thousand of Million of Dollars.

Before they change it, ping Fx-Expert.com and UTMarkets.com. Grab screenshots. Those sites are both sitting on the same server.

Fx-expert and UT Markets have the same IP address and location.

Now, this is not my area, in the forex world, what does this mean? Are they using the same physical address as well? Is this a sign of possible scheme? What are your thoughts Pharaoh, any experts on the field to explain to me what this exactly means?

Attachments

• UTMarkets and Fx-Expert comparison.png
    UTMarkets and Fx-Expert comparison.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 4
  • UTMarkets and Fx-Expert same IP Address.png
    UTMarkets and Fx-Expert same IP Address.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 4
In my opinion, a forex company shouldn't share the same IP and location, Fortressfxfund and Lionfxfund and profundingtrading are all the same company that scammed people around the world and what they all had in common? The same IP address and location. So I'm worried that this is the same situation with Fx-expert and UT Markets, I don't know the reason yet, but I don't see as a good sign.

Fx-expert and UT Markets have the same IP address and location.

Now, this is not my area, in the forex world, what does this mean? Are they using the same physical address as well? Is this a sign of possible scheme? What are your thoughts Pharaoh, any experts on the field to explain to me what this exactly means?

It means they are hosted on the same webserver. When I looked they were the only 2 sites on that server. What an amazing coincidence.

It means they are hosted on the same webserver. When I looked they were the only 2 sites on that server. What an amazing coincidence.

Yeah, must probably both companies are seated in the same building, I won't be surprised if the staffs are actually the same as well for both companies. I can see the history repeating itself, one company crashes, then another one surges, and so on.

That reminds me the movie Saw, where the victims are chosen by their previous history, what they've done bad and they will be tested to see if they are able to survive and become a better person,,, let's put on the forex world, by their greediness, very few will manage to escape, then if they do and don't learn their lessons, they will get caught again by another company, and let the games begin!!!!

I see repeat victims in forex and binaries all the time. Unfortunately, Ponzis also have their share of people who just don't learn from experience.

Back