• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXFlat Bank have taken my profits and accused me without proofs

I am having an issue with a company

Sofitrader

Recruit
I was operating on MT5 normally when i depare with a situation where i couldn't open trades. I waited few hours, maybe was their service in maintenance but yet i haven't received any email informing anything. I then went to their live chat which was really rude and unprofessional, didn't explain plus told me you will receive information by email. Afterwords i received the email accusing me of use EA, that they will terminate my account and pay my balance to me.
I reply their email asking for the poofs of such an accusation and for them to proceed with my withdrawal back to my bank account. They took my money form my account and i haven't received my withdrawal for 2 days now.
As a regulated Bank i expected more from FXflat. They still holding my funds and have informed they are not gonna pay me. So here i requested that FXFlat Bank to be mark as SCAM as they should honor they words but unfortunately im experience the complete opposite of that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.35.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.35.54 AM.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.26.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.26.20 AM.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.36.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.36.26 AM.png
    35 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.41.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.41.10 AM.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.53.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 8.53.42 AM.png
    335.1 KB · Views: 31
I was operating on MT5 normally when i depare with a situation where i couldn't open trades. I waited few hours, maybe was their service in maintenance but yet i haven't received any email informing anything. I then went to their live chat which was really rude and unprofessional, didn't explain plus told me you will receive information by email. Afterwords i received the email accusing me of use EA, that they will terminate my account and pay my balance to me.
I reply their email asking for the poofs of such an accusation and for them to proceed with my withdrawal back to my bank account. They took my money form my account and i haven't received my withdrawal for 2 days now.
As a regulated Bank i expected more from FXflat. They still holding my funds and have informed they are not gonna pay me. So here i requested that FXFlat Bank to be mark as SCAM as they should honor they words but unfortunately im experience the complete opposite of that.
How did you find this company to invest with? Please provide their website.

You may want to get a better source of info on brokers (like the FPA's reviews).

There are some interesting accusations about wikifx here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/wikifx-protection-project-guards-investors-against-brokers-bankruptcy.61473/#post-344683

I suggest contacting the German Banking authorities for confirmation of the claimed "bank" status by fxflat. A lot of very bad brokers have misrepresented themselves as banks in order to make themselves appear reliable.

The FX FlatBank really exists here in Germany. They are available on the phone 24/5 from MOnday until Friday. Try to call and fix your problem.

The FX FlatBank really exists here in Germany. They are available on the phone 24/5 from MOnday until Friday. Try to call and fix your problem.
I did already, they said that I have to send any question by email, they don’t deal with that by phone. They are really rude with me, probably because I’m not from Germany. But I have also contacted 2 lawyer companies in Germany, they are already on top of the case. But I also want this to be seen by people, like a warning to don’t go there.

have been already months since FXFlat have made false accusations and lied about LP provider. I received couple weeks ago an email from FXFlat where they sent to all clients their trades activities, well i found really surprising as per they said LP cancel my trades. How is this possible that they sent after months an statment their company does to all clients after saying my trades where cancel?
Very weird. Still not trust FXFlat Bank and do not recommend trading there.

Back