• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FXFLAT deleted my profits!!!

I am having an issue with a company

KALEO

Recruit
FXFLAT is clearly a scam company that refutes paying clients money. After a few days of trading scalping, I requested a withdrawal and they simply refused, disabled my account and delete my profits, and kept my money for 1 week, after the request they only send me my deposit.
When I ask on live chat why my account is disabled they just reply wait for an email!! What kind of professionalism is that? A bunch of amateur scammers!!!
DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 4.37.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 4.37.07 PM.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 3.22.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 3.22.10 PM.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 2.37.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 2.37.05 PM.png
    118 KB · Views: 24
FXFLAT is clearly a scam company that refutes paying clients money. After a few days of trading scalping, I requested a withdrawal and they simply refused, disabled my account and delete my profits, and kept my money for 1 week, after the request they only send me my deposit.
When I ask on live chat why my account is disabled they just reply wait for an email!! What kind of professionalism is that? A bunch of amateur scammers!!!
DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE! STAY AWAY!!!!!!
Is there any email from them regarding your account/trade violations?

Is there any email from them regarding your account/trade violations?
All the correspondence with them are here posted attached to my previous comments. No further explanation was provided. They claim they will provide explanation to the regulator BaFin...
Its incredible how can a Bank can delete costumers money when they win, but when they lose they are happy to call you a happy costumer! I will pursue them with every way possible to get my profits, all im ask here is for help and information how to pursue them. Thanks

All the correspondence with them are here posted attached to my previous comments. No further explanation was provided. They claim they will provide explanation to the regulator BaFin...
Its incredible how can a Bank can delete costumers money when they win, but when they lose they are happy to call you a happy costumer! I will pursue them with every way possible to get my profits, all im ask here is for help and information how to pursue them. Thanks
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7055/fxflat-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only the account number). Many time this help companies find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7055/fxflat-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only the account number). Many time this help companies find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I already have review them but my post is pending approval. I have invited as well the company here. Waiting for their response.

I already have review them but my post is pending approval. I have invited as well the company here. Waiting for their response.
Actually, you must use FPA's invitation system to invite a company to your thread. The tutorial for this invitation system is located here:

Back