Fxgbank Startforex Youtradefx Scammers

anyone know youtradefx.com or ytfx.com.au/
is it that web discuss scam?
pls let me know as soon as possible because they ask me join it

No longer do. fxgbank Startforex or Youtradefx or as they are called now have cheated me 6000 euros to have deposited more than three months ago and never did one position. I find even an operation through the Internet that is the same startforex fxgbank and now the have a new name for continue scamming people. After calling many times and send hundreds of emails no response. Youtradefx.com I signed for them to call me but not even have done that. What I can do?
thanks
Manolomas

Respect is the key for success

I work with this firm from Iraq , and made a big deposit beyond 10K USD ,
I really apologize if there is some delay in transfer the money , but let me clear one more thing to you

my account has the NO. 176XXX
that's mean almost 200,000 user in this company , with big amount of money rolling the world every second ,
so we need a system to financially finalize the orders of withdraw every single second , so thats the reason behind delay ....
here .... or in london ..... or in Tel-Aviv .
appreciates your understanding

shimon
+9647813450137

Your message does not seem reliable at all.
The different companies you have mentioned don't seemto be connected to each other.
It seems as though you are working for a certain forex company and trying to ruin the reputation of other companies with no proof what so ever.

Please refrain from such activities that ruin the quality of content of forex peace army.

I can't stand spammers...

Thanks,
Tony G

Moderator Note: TonyG1957 is one of several accounts created from YouTradeFx's offices in Israel to spam the FPA's forums.

The FPA considers this sort of activity to be unethical. Under the circumstances, the FPA recommends against doing business with YouTradeFx.com or any company associated with it.

I work with this firm from Iraq , and made a big deposit beyond 10K USD ,
I really apologize if there is some delay in transfer the money , but let me clear one more thing to you

my account has the NO. 176XXX
that's mean almost 200,000 user in this company , with big amount of money rolling the world every second ,
so we need a system to financially finalize the orders of withdraw every single second , so thats the reason behind delay ....
here .... or in london ..... or in Tel-Aviv .
appreciates your understanding

shimon
+9647813450137

Again???
I thought they promised not to do so

Back