Fxgbank Startforex Youtradefx Scammers

manolomas

Recruit
No longer do. fxgbank Startforex or Youtradefx or as they are called now have cheated me 6000 euros to have deposited more than three months ago and never did one position. I find even an operation through the Internet that is the same startforex fxgbank and now the have a new name for continue scamming people. After calling many times and send hundreds of emails no response. Youtradefx.com I signed for them to call me but not even have done that. What I can do?
thanks
Manolomas

Please respect this forum

Your message does not seem reliable at all.
The different companies you have mentioned don't seemto be connected to each other.
It seems as though you are working for a certain forex company and trying to ruin the reputation of other companies with no proof what so ever.

Please refrain from such activities that ruin the quality of content of forex peace army.

I can't stand spammers...

Thanks,
Tony G

Moderator Note: TonyG1957 is one of several accounts created from YouTradeFx's offices in Israel to spam the FPA's forums.

The FPA considers this sort of activity to be unethical. Under the circumstances, the FPA recommends against doing business with YouTradeFx.com or any company associated with it.

@ Monolomas

No longer do. fxgbank Startforex or Youtradefx or as they are called now have cheated me 6000 euros to have deposited more than three months ago and never did one position. I find even an operation through the Internet that is the same startforex fxgbank and now the have a new name for continue scamming people. After calling many times and send hundreds of emails no response. Youtradefx.com I signed for them to call me but not even have done that. What I can do?
thanks
Manolomas

Observing both startforex ( http://www.startforex.com/ )and fxgbank (http://fxgbank.com/ ) websites,it look pretty much the same.

Were you given login & password(trading acct details) when you open the account??
When you made the deposit,is it money credited into your trading account??
Was your deposit made through wire transfer, credit card or paypal??
If your deposit is through credit card,you can file a CC dispute, If through paypal you can open a dispute against the firm.If it was through wire transfer you can track the identity of the perpetrator of this act...I dont really know much more about other means of funding(moneybookers,webmoney etc)..I am sure other FPA members would be willing to help you with much more info.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
@ TonyG1957

The different companies you have mentioned don't seemto be connected to each other.
It seems as though you are working for a certain forex company and trying to ruin the reputation of other companies with no proof what so ever.

Please refrain from such activities that ruin the quality of content of forex peace army.

Thanks,
Tony G

How do you know that those three companies are not affiliated??? Are you sure you are not a member or representative of any of the above firms??? because you concluded so fast about someone you don't know...why don't you ask for evidence first before judging him??
If you are one of them,desist from those act of scamming innocent and willing traders...Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.

Thanks,
Tony G

Search for youtradefx in google in the second page there is a job post for north tel aviv. Same As startforex with velocity4x did way back. Ima tell ya more, my friend lives in Israel and he worked there selling in arabic he knows all the details of Maya Li ltd. Im calling him 1st thing tomorrow and will get all details for the scammers. Give the money back MR. Hammer
cheers Tonyg and do not worry I wont reveal your name.:p
thanks FPA for your efforts to get the fx world going Peace....

How do you know that those three companies are not affiliated??? Are you sure you are not a member or representative of any of the above firms??? because you concluded so fast about someone you don't know...why don't you ask for evidence first before judging him??
If you are one of them,desist from those act of scamming innocent and willing traders...Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.

I'm sure he is. More.. I know who he is.
you can log to my account here are the details
Account Number(Login): 84471
Password: 3rdforexscam
Server: 216.93.185.69

Do you want me also to put the correlative number of the fxgbank, startforex and youtradefx Metatrader accounts to show you its the SAME SH%$@ and server.

Después de poner la reseña en forex peace army, hoy he recibido un email de Dario Zima desde su cuenta de youtradefx.com, diciéndome que retirase el comentario porque no es cierto. Pues bien mi respuesta ha sido que el pasado día 13 de marzo de 2010 solicite el reintegro del capital depositado en mi cuenta 82875 de Start Forex por un importe de $8160 y que ha dia de hoy y después de ponerme en contacto reiteradas veces no me ha sido devuelto.
El ingreso lo efectué en la cuenta 215060 del Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd en Londres el día 09/03/2010 y no he realizado ni una sola operación.
He enviado varios email en las fechas siguientes 13/05/10, 18/05/10, 27/05/10 a este recibí respuesta de Gabriel de La Vega (alias, Marcelo San Toro) diciéndome escuetamente “ESTA EN TRAMITE”, siguientes email, 05/06/10, 07/06/10 a este también recibí respuesta de Gabriel de La Vega diciéndome que “LA SEMANA PASADA YO REENVIE EL EMAIL A LAS PERSONAS QUE CORRESPONDEN DENTRO DE LA EMPRESA” y desde entonces hasta hoy nada más.
Quiero hacer constar que los emails de Gabriel de la Vega venían desde una cuenta de USGBGROUP.COM, el de Dario Zima viene desde YOUTRADEFX.COM que este señor aparece en FXGBANK.COM como analista diario con la ultima reseña siguiente: Análisis Diario, Dario Zima, dario@fxgbank.com ,30/06/2010 y que tanto este ultimo dominio como youtrdefx.com están registrados por usgbgroup.
A todo este tema y en respuesta al email recibido hoy mi respuesta al Sr. Dario Zima ha sido la siguiente:
Apreciado señor,

Gracias por ponerse en contacto, desde el pasado 13 de marzo que solicite que se me reintegrase los $8160 de mi cuenta, lo único que he recibido es los escritos de email que le adjunto a este mensaje.
Entenderá usted que si no recibo mi dinero y después de leer diferentes reseñas en internet sobre situaciones similares piense que ustedes están haciendo prácticas de scam.
Ahora han creado esta nueva empresa, si es para solucionar los posibles fallos de la anterior y cumplir con quienes confiaron en su momento pues les deseo lo mejor, pero espero que no sea para hacerlo igual i se produzcan las mismas situaciones de demora.
Así pues , Yo lo único que solicito es que se me devuelva mi dinero, no tengo interés alguno en perjudicarles ni en realizar acción alguna si me solucionan este particular.
Le adjunto la documentación que envié en su momento para solicitar el citado reintegro.

Sin más quedo a la espera de su respuesta, agradeciéndole de antemano si usted me puede ayudar a solucionar este(para mí) desagradable incidente.
Por supuesto que si recibo mi pago, retirare cualquier reseña efectuada por mi parte respecto a sus empresas.

Atentamente

Manuel López

Despues de las gestiones realizadas he de dar las gracias a Forex Peace Army por su utilidad.
El pasado dia jueves 12 por la mañana, recibi una llamada del Sr. Marcelo San Toro notificandome que ese mismo dia realizarian la transferencia del capital pendiente, pues bien a las 15:33 horas recibi el comprobante de la transferencia realizada.
En el dia de hoy he tenido constancia por parte de mi entidad bancaria de que la transferencia se havia recibido correctamente.
La explicacion recibida por parte del Sr. San Toro hacia referencia a los cambios realizados en la dirección de la compañia y que la nueva gestora estaba por solucionar los casos pendientes.
Para mi despues de recibida la explicación y el capital, ahunque a sido despues de 5 meses quedo conforme y agradecido a quienes lo han echo posible.
Y quiero hacerlo constar en este medio, para que igual que realice la denuncia, ahora tambien quiero que quede constancia de la resolución dando por finalizado la incidencia.
Una vez publicada esta reseña y verificada por Forex Peace Army borrare en la medida de lo posible cualquier referencia a este particular.

Atentamente

Manuel López

Last edited:
About YoutradeFx

I'm working with youtradefx company Istanbul Branch. I sent 10.000 usd depozit. I made 2.000 profit. I order my depozit , they sent me my money same day. Still I'm working this company.

la responsabilidad es de la compania. no es mia. por favor si hay algun problema cont

la responsabilidad es de la compania. no es mia. por favor si hay algun problema contactarse con ellos no conmigo.

is the responsibility of the company. not mine. Please contact if there is any problem with them not me.
so my name is clean.

Back