Fxgiants (FCA no. 585561), forged the statement on my account and tries to steal my money!

Max

Private, 1st Class
Friends!
I opened an account with fxgiants UK, via IB globegain.com. They were recommended to me as a reliable, regulated broker.
I traded for 3 months, everything was almost normal.
Suddenly, one morning I saw a fake on my account, see:
My last deal in this company, it looked like this:

13873132 2017.12.28 09:20:54 buy 0.10 gbpusd. 1.34436 2017.12.28 09:29:39 1.34409 0.00 0.00 0.00 -2.70

The next day, it began to look like this:

13873132 2017.12.28 09:20:54 buy 0.10 gbpusd. 1.34436 2017.12.28 09:29:39 1.34409 0.00 0.00 0.00 -858.31

Nothing has changed, except for the level of loss: $-2.70 have turned into -$858.31.....:)
Absurdity! They stole from my account $855.61!!!

I wrote to everyone e-mail, personal account manager.
I did not receive any answer. Nothing. The error is not corrected !!!
All documents and evidence are preserved. I am sending a complaint to the FCA(no. 585561), what else can I do?
Advise please. Thank you in advance for your support !!!

Last edited:
Friends!
I opened an account with fxgiants UK, via IB globegain.com. They were recommended to me as a reliable, regulated broker.
I traded for 3 months, everything was almost normal.
Suddenly, one morning I saw a fake on my account, see:
My last deal in this company, it looked like this:

13873132 2017.12.28 09:20:54 buy 0.10 gbpusd. 1.34436 2017.12.28 09:29:39 1.34409 0.00 0.00 0.00 -2.70

The next day, it began to look like this:

13873132 2017.12.28 09:20:54 buy 0.10 gbpusd. 1.34436 2017.12.28 09:29:39 1.34409 0.00 0.00 0.00 -858.31

Nothing has changed, except for the level of loss: $-2.70 have turned into -$858.31.....:)
Absurdity! They stole from my account $855.61!!!

I wrote to everyone e-mail, personal account manager.
I did not receive any answer. Nothing. The error is not corrected !!!
All documents and evidence are preserved. I am sending a complaint to the FCA(no. 585561), what else can I do?
Advise please. Thank you in advance for your support !!!
You came to FPA late my brother,
FxGiants already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12665/www.fxgiants.co.uk
Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and share your problem on their social media page mentioned below to get their attention on your issue.
https://www.facebook.com/FXGiants/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/fxgiants

https://www.instagram.com/fxgiants/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/FXGiants1

Friends!
Your silence is surprised! Where is the support?
Surprised by such a frank comment FxMaster .......
I was not offered to contact the FCA and financial-ombudsman.org.uk .....
Instead, they offered to engage in gossip in social networks ....
Army forex, why did you stop?
Strange ....: (

Report what happened to all relevant regulatory authorities, and keep bugging FXGiants about your issue until it is resolved.
Show them this thread, and post it on their social media sites.
Initiate a Credit Card Chargeback if you deposited by card, and keep the pressure of FXGiants.
Withdraw anything left on your account, and Cease trading with them. Next time go to your local bank or at least a company that is located and regulated in your country.

Goodluck!

Friends!

Do you want your money back, or do you want to complain that the FPA isn't holding your hand?

FxMaster suggested contacting your credit card company. That can be an effective way to get your deposit back. Don't you also understand that your "gossip" on a company's social sites is a good way to get their attention, since unresolved complaints there don't encourage people to sign up. FxMaster saved you the time to look up all those social networks. Bringing an issue to the company's attention can also be a good way to try to get an issue resolved. Moving on to regulators is usually done after a company addresses an issue.

Finally, you've been an FPA member even longer than I have. Why are you putting money with a broker the FPA labelled as a scam years ago? What good can the Forex Peace Army do for you if you willingly hand money over to companies while ignoring FPA scam warnings? If this is how longstanding FPA members treat scam warnings, why should the FPA go to the effort to place those warnings on review pages?

Friends!
This forum/moderators helped people in war against binary scammers more than anyone in this planet. there is tons of valuable info in this forum that can help people return their money. you just need to seach better. FxMaster showed you the shortest path. commenting in social accounts can break scammers reputation and is one of the most effective ways returning your money.try to get their attention to your case. try to find which binary companies does belong to the same people and do search in FPA for those companies maybe you can find very vaulable info of your scammers like real name, home address ot telephone numbers

Friends!

Why in the world would you place money with a scam rated broker? You aren't some new person who only learned about the FPA after getting scammed. This is the 4th thread you started in Scam Alerts. 2 of the other 3 were resolved. You should be giving advice to help scam victims now, but instead you ignored the FPA's warnings and sent your money to a company despite all the FPA warnings.

The whole point of those big ugly scam labels is to get people to not put money with the broker. In a few cases, the brokers wake up and change their ways. If that doesn't happen, the idea is to keep client money away from them so they go out of business.

So a 10+ year FPA veteran insults a much more active member for providing useful advice and also wants to know why the army isn't instantly providing all possible information.

This same veteran is placing money into a company which already scammed a large number of FPA members. :mad: If the FPA was a real army, you would be up for a court martial for assisting the enemy in time of war.

Max, would you care to explain to every person who had a problem with FxGiants and IronFx why you are sending your money to and trading with that organization?

You came to FPA late my brother,
FxGiants already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12665/www.fxgiants.co.uk
Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and share your problem on their social media page mentioned below to get their attention on your issue.
https://www.facebook.com/FXGiants/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/fxgiants

https://www.instagram.com/fxgiants/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/FXGiants1

I am agreed with this fxmaster statement and there is no doubt that i usually see him actively helping every member on this forum.. hats off to you @FxMaster and your team.

Friends! I think that you "get excited" in your judgments. I was surprised, did not judge. Because earlier, your reaction was more active!. Is it possible that the "language barrier" also matters?
However, now you have become more active and have all spoken out on my topic !!! :))) I'm pleased!
I knew that Iron scamm, however IB (globegain.com), assured me that I would not worry that their customers have no problems. I decided to try it, just because it's regulated by the FCA! Only in the FCA I found support earlier and help in such matters.
I hope this time too. I Unlike many traders who simply leave and loss money, I always continue to defend my rights on a legal basis. I believe only in this.
As for helping others, I left my feedback on FPA and forexfactory.com, I think that's enough.
As for the social networks that I was advised ...... it seems to me that the broker will easily delete it ... that not many people read reviews there ... Perhaps, what do you think differently?
As for my membership ... Yes, I was at the source ... when else Felix learned to type text in HTML .... :)
All these years (since 2005) I have been actively earning money (thanks to Felix in much!) And I do not always have time to spend here.
By the way ... if we have such a conversation, I sincerely believe that FPA was more active in those years. Many are lost ... Felix "fell silent" ...... I lost a lot ... I miss it.
Perhaps stupid criticism, not very intelligent people made him quiet down ?! Fpa lost from this..:(

We all miss Felix's previous active role in the forums.

Yes, report this to the FCA and FOS. You also should have a talk with the IB who assured you that your money would be safe. Then you will learn if the commissions the IB gets are more important than the safety of the IB's clients' funds. Many IBs are happy to refer clients to known scams, as long as they get paid their commissions.

The broker may delete the posts on social media. Take screenshots just after posting. Check back later and take new screenshots if the posts were removed. If they do censor clients reporting problems, that's one more important detail to tell here to warn other traders.

Back