FXGlobe_CAUTION_TRAP ACCOUNTS!!!

J.Amable

Recruit
CAUTION NOTE: YOU WILL BE FORCED TO OPEN POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOCK YOU IN ONE PLACE UNTILL ALL YOUR MONEY IS LOST. IN CASE YOU WON’T COMPLY WITH THEIR DEMANDS THE COMPANY WILL BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT / MONEY.

FXGlobe Ltd Ltd7
Omirou Street,
2nd Floor, CY-3095,
Limassol.

LETTER OF CLAIM
WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Dear Sirs,

At the time of registration (08/07/2015), the website/ platform ‘Tradeo’ was operated by FXGlobe Ltd, a CySEC licensed investment firm with license no. 205/13.

I am a Canadian citizen and I have a number of very serious allegations against your company and claims to have lost around 200.000,00 USD due to being defrauded by your company. I have evidence that your company has violated CySEC rules and has used churning which is an illegal and unethical practice. I have been pressured on several occasions to trade and this led to excessive trading and subsequent financial loss.

Your company has pressured me to trade to the point that I was receiving dozens of calls from many different employees of your company all pressuring me to trade. Some of these employees were even using fake names and or/ were changing their names within a short period of time. Moreover, I was forced to copy and/or follow exact traders positions of a trader and hold them open - against my will - until all the money was lost. In the end, it was proven that the supposed trader was not actually a real person and the positions were run by your company via a scheme – software / demo account. All these illustrate the extent of the fraud involved in this case.

Please note that at this point I have all necessary evidence (Sample Attached Below) and as a result, the following complaints were filed last week:

· IC3 FBI Unit LINK

· CySEC Financial Ombudsman LINK

· FCA investigation team LINK

In the near future more evidence / information will be published that will help hundreds of people recover their money!

Yours Sincerely,
J.Amable

I.1.jpg
Managers.jpg
FCA.JPG
Office.PNG
CySEC.JPG