• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fxglory dubious intentions?

I am having an issue with a company
The latest reply:

Dear Sir

Following our investigation which was confirmed by our provider, we got to the results below.
We requested your cooperation on this case by asking you about any illegal actions which may have happened by mistake but your response was not what we expected with full of honesty and it was misunderstood in a way that broker asks your permission for removing illegal trades.
According to the provider's report, you had a lot of trades which opened in a negative balance and you were insisting on your email replies that it had not happened at all.
The report below shows the trades which you opened in a negative balance with yellow background color and due to the provider's orders, they will be removed. We should emphasize on the fact based on user agreement that showing an order opening/closing on MT4 is not a guarantee which proves those trades are connected to market and broker reserves right for being the part who decides about it.

--

Regards,

Accounting Department

upload_2019-6-7_15-27-32.png

Online Forex Brokerage

clip_image001.png

FxGlory L.T.D

Support Phone :+(44) 744 190 6300Website : www.fxglory.com

FXglory have just removed most of the trades on my account according to bogus reason above. Nearly over 180,000 dollars gone.
They've modified my account so that it is in the negative.
I'm literally in shock. That's three years of my life down the drain....

FXGlory has done it's worst just like moderators on FPA warned. They've deleted 18 of my trades and removed profit on the account. the account is now negative 2500dollars. They-´ve re-enabled my account after sending me the following mail.... I'm including attachement of account statements before and after...

Dear Sir

Following our investigation which was confirmed by our provider, we got to the results below.
We requested your cooperation on this case by asking you about any illegal actions which may have happened by mistake but your response was not what we expected with full of honesty and it was misunderstood in a way that broker asks your permission for removing illegal trades.
According to the provider's report, you had a lot of trades which opened in a negative balance and you were insisting on your email replies that it had not happened at all.
The report below shows the trades which you opened in a negative balance with yellow background color and due to the provider's orders, they will be removed. We should emphasize on the fact based on user agreement that showing an order opening/closing on MT4 is not a guarantee which proves those trades are connected to market and broker reserves right for being the part who decides about it.

Attachments

• before.png
    before.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 17
  • after.png
    after.png
    132 KB · Views: 17
Hello,

Fxglory's policy is based on having a strong, logic and legal communication with broker's clients directly and through registered email addresses and will not reply to any other ways of contacts especially which involves the third party expect for legal entities. Those kinds of forums usually have been made by some who use those tools for false news and accusing others in order to put pressure for reaching their illegal points. You can contact us directly.

When this problem initially irrupted, I contacted FXglory directly. They are not honest. They have no logic to the excuses they give and they definitely understand what the aim of this forum is: to expose untrustworthy brokers.
I opened both profitable and non-profitable trades. Their logic to cancelling 180,000 dollars of profitable trades shows they are scammers. Every FXglory customer/potential customer needs to realise that FXglory can just nullify any and all potential profit and just say it's in their terms and conditions. This is assuming that people in the company didn't just close those trades and take out the money for themselves. They edited my trading history.

I've now made a withdrawal request for the rest of my funds. Guess what - The withdrawal has been pending for over a week.

I've read through other's complaints which are similar to mine and I'm still unsure why this company hasn't already been labelled clearly as a scam artist. Anyways trader's court seems appropriate so let's do this once and for all.

Hello,

Fxglory's policy is based on having a strong, logic and legal communication with broker's clients directly and through registered email addresses and will not reply to any other ways of contacts especially which involves the third party expect for legal entities. Those kinds of forums usually have been made by some who use those tools for false news and accusing others in order to put pressure for reaching their illegal points. You can contact us directly.

OP has come here in an attempt to reach an amicable solution. And if one cannot be reached, then the least we can do is alert other traders to the situation so that they might not make the same mistake.

I see this going for a vote soon.

There are several other companies that are overdue for a vote also.

---

As a side comment, why do people keep picking these offshore bucketshops? Maybe they should have a look at this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

Back