Resolved - FXGLORY PROBLEM

faizanhanif

Recruit
We are two traders in a single home and we thought to use FxGlory as our broker to trade since they were offering deposit bonus. We deposited 1000$ each to different accounts with no intention or purpose to abuse the bonus or use it for hedging.

I could manage to make 3000$ profits on one account and 250$ profit on the other using MQL5 trade copier and a strategy of my own. Upon submitting a withdrawal, the broker vanished all my profit, trading history, disabled and terminated both my accounts, detained my initial deposit and now has the audacity to give me the reason that I had been using multiple accounts due to which my accounts have been disabled.

They have stolen my 3250$ worth of profit and initial deposit. If somebody can help, please help me. My hard earned money is gone to these scammers.

Hi there! I did not work with them yet but I guess you have to provide us with more information. Did you multiaccount? Did you meet their rules? I think it is a bad habit to start and name all broker's scams with no evidence or not say the whole story p.s once again I say that I have never worked with this broker but this is a common problem!

Did you take a look here:

Or read their FPA reviews?

BTW, now is a good time for you to write your own review (separate from this post), if you have not already done so.

And invite them to this thread. [send the FPA link of your problem report to their support email and ask them to explain their actions there].

-------------------------------------
side note: see what happens when you put your gambling impulse above careful research of the cfd broker's business model? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

The broker has restricted my right to login to my client cabinet and has also removed the entire trading history for me to even contest it anywhere and on top of that they’ve withheld my initial deposit too

Yes if multi accounts mean having more than one account at a single ip, I had that coz myself and my father were using the same broker however the bonus that they lent was not abused or hedged against. We were following an MQL5 signal provider

The broker has restricted my right to login to my client cabinet and has also removed the entire trading history for me to even contest it anywhere and on top of that they’ve withheld my initial deposit too

Yes if multi accounts mean having more than one account at a single ip, I had that coz myself and my father were using the same broker however the bonus that they lent was not abused or hedged against. We were following an MQL5 signal provider
Can you share the account terminate email with us, please?

Sure. Attached.

Attachments

• IMG_3495.png
    IMG_3495.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3497.png
    IMG_3497.png
    627.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3498.png
    IMG_3498.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3499.png
    IMG_3499.png
    512.3 KB · Views: 27
They have returned my initial deposit but vanished my cumulative profit of 3250$ and also the entire trading history :(. All was smooth till I submitted a withdrawal.

And these accounts weren't new. We two traders had been using them in the past as well but majority times we were at the losing side so they did not mind but this time with a revised strategy we were able to manage good profit without abusing their bonus but they did not want to pay and came up with this reason.

Bonus was merely used for an increased equity and not to hedge against the two accounts.

I have sent them the link to come and respond here

As for the links you have pasted I see they have played same tactics with a lot of other members as well. Sad that they took all the profits and termed it as illegal profits

Back