Resolved - FXGLORY PROBLEM

They have given me a solution by giving me another chance by genuinely considering my case and crediting back the funds into my account the profit on which will be withdraw-able if any.

So the initial deposit, have you successfully withdrawn that uet to your payment processor wallet yet?

The initial deposit was withdrawn at time of this problem only. Now I have gotten my profit back as credit and any profit made on that will be withdrawable. I hope I earn and cover my losses through this :)

The initial deposit was withdrawn at time of this problem only. Now I have gotten my profit back as credit and any profit made on that will be withdrawable. I hope I earn and cover my losses through this :)

This is not correct behavior. the profit is supposed to be 100% yours to do what you want with it.

Can you withdraw it all right now if you wanted to?

Hi guys: I was able to withdraw the profits earned on the credit lent by them yesterday in full without any more hiccups.

It's good to see resolved cases. @FPA Forums Team will come along and mark this thread as resolved shortly.

If you really want to say thanks, consider donating to senior volunteer members like myself who work tirelessly to fight scams and help victims with their problem reports.

Back