FxGlory SCAM.

Archi

Private, 1st Class
The company cancelled the order referring to that that it was in the market less than one minute (that breaks the agreement) - but it not so. I provided the logs of the company - but it didn't solve a problem. - Hello sir
did you read user agreement before start trade?
we noticed that your orders were closed under 1 minute.
Order No #159828 & order No#266184
Please let me your know, you read agreement before opening account or not?
We write some part of it for you:
"In transferring customers' deals to banks or to other brokers, there are some restrictions enforced on all brokers; we are not exception either. The trades opened and closed in a very short time are not connectable to bank. As a consequence, the broker will fail to take advantage of the profits of the trades unwrapped and leaved off swiftly; that is, there is no guarantee for the payment of the positions ceased or hedged presently."
after your answer we will diciton about your case
Regards.

The order No#266184 really was in the market less than one minute, but another (# 159828) was more than one. I can't see time of activation of the order in the ravines - but I can see time of modification of SL in without a loss - and also its closing.

04:30:13 '10238': modify order #159828 buy 0.90 AUDUSD at 1.00710 sl: 1.00655 tp: 1.05210 -> sl: 1.00710 tp: 1.05210
04:30:13 '10238': request was accepted by server
04:30:13 '10238': request in process
04:30:13 '10238': order #159828 buy 0.90 AUDUSD at 1.00710 was modified -> sl: 1.00710 tp: 1.05210

04:31:15 '10238': close order #159828 buy 0.90 AUDUSD at 1.00710 sl: 1.00710 tp: 1.05210 at price 1.00896
04:31:15 '10238': request was accepted by server
04:31:15 '10238': request in process
04:31:15 '10238': order #159828 buy 0.90 AUDUSD at 1.00710 sl: 1.00710 tp: 1.05210 closed at price 1.00896

To be necessary to notice - now in the company the new agreement - on which this order was it is legally cancelled. But when it occurred - this order didn't break the agreement.

I ask the company to return the cancelled order.

Let them know about this thread. Ask them to post a public reply here.

I can understand a broker with poor connections to it's LPs restricting trades under 10 seconds. 1 minute or more strikes me as being a bucketshop.

According to the rules of our site , we do not give the profit of nonbinding trades to the bank to the client . and this issue was mentioned in the rules of site and the clients must read all the rules and conditions before opening an account .
This client just before the news , made a pending order of buy stop and sell stop and did false trade before the extreme market movements and important economic news . according to the rules , he can not take any profit however the broker paid a part of his trades' profit.
If you have any question or concern , we will be glad to here your questions.

photo hosting sites

Attachments

• full_history.jpg
    full_history.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
According to the rules of our site , we do not give the profit of nonbinding trades to the bank to the client . and this issue was mentioned in the rules of site and the clients must read all the rules and conditions before opening an account .
This client just before the news , made a pending order of buy stop and sell stop and did false trade before the extreme market movements and important economic news . according to the rules , he can not take any profit however the broker paid a part of his trades' profit.
If you have any question or concern , we will be glad to here your questions.

First, am impressed of a broker that sends a guy named 'alex2323' to talk in its name, hadn't you find any better name or at least some creativity like Fxglory representative and sign your full name at end of each post you write, showing who you really are when you represent a broker?!!?

But what more impressed me was """"nonbinding trade"""", in what forex dictionary you found that?!!?

How creative Scam brokers become for disgrace excuses:mad:

First, am impressed of a broker that sends a guy named 'alex2323' to talk in its name, hadn't you find any better name or at least some creativity like Fxglory representative and sign your full name at end of each post you write, showing who you really are when you represent a broker?!!?

But what more impressed me was """"nonbinding trade"""", in what forex dictionary you found that?!!?

How creative Scam brokers become for disgrace excuses:mad:

I Agree,Name does not sound professional but that does not mean much to me...all I care when I am trading is that everything should work as I expect them to....If I see the Problem with FxGlory I will be the first one complaining but so far so good,no trouble whatsoever. everything works like tic-toc,haven't had any trouble with them and fingers crossed I won't.

My first time dealing with this broker, I have profit, but when I make a withdrawal, they steal all the money my profits with the reason they do not allow transactions with Scapling and trade orders must be hold more than 5 minutes. I agree with their provisions. Then I continue trading and lost all my money.

I continue to escrow and transaction, this time I continued to profit from my trading and meet all the conditions of FXGlory transaction.

But again they steal all the money returns, I contacted them to find out why and they told me that my trading orders illegal.

I asked them to show me proof that illegal they say from my account while I traded meet their conditions.

FXgolry not specify the cause when I asked, they were arbitrarily closed my account and sent me an email with the content:

*'' Dear Client,
As I checked, you were using illegal trading method. That is why của profit was unaligned.
You have của initial deposit, $ 300 trên balance now. Decision theo board, you can withdraw it after 180 days. (29/10/2015) "

I will enclose my report deals with this broker.
Brokers FXGlory a brown island, I hope in the members and administrators employed in this forum for me and accuse brokers so they do not have the opportunity scam other investors.
I would like to thank!1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

How exactly is a "nonbinding trade" defined?

My first time dealing with this broker, I have profit, but when I make a withdrawal, they steal all the money my profits with the reason they do not allow transactions with Scapling and trade orders must be hold more than 5 minutes. I agree with their provisions. Then I continue trading and lost all my money.

I continue to escrow and transaction, this time I continued to profit from my trading and meet all the conditions of FXGlory transaction.

But again they steal all the money returns, I contacted them to find out why and they told me that my trading orders illegal.

I asked them to show me proof that illegal they say from my account while I traded meet their conditions.

FXgolry not specify the cause when I asked, they were arbitrarily closed my account and sent me an email with the content:

*'' Dear Client,
As I checked, you were using illegal trading method. That is why của profit was unaligned.
You have của initial deposit, $ 300 trên balance now. Decision theo board, you can withdraw it after 180 days. (29/10/2015) "

I will enclose my report deals with this broker.
Brokers FXGlory a brown island, I hope in the members and administrators employed in this forum for me and accuse brokers so they do not have the opportunity scam other investors.
I would like to thank!
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

Back