FXGlory scam

alec.d

Private
Fxglory stole me 25000$ because they disabled my account with the excuse I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and put it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their mails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!!
How can I do?

Pharaoh

Colonel
If FxGlory had no intent to repay clients who used LR, they should have announce this when LR closed.

Unless you deposited just a few days before LR shut down, there's no excuse fo a broker to keep your money. The broker should have moved your deposit into their own accounts. LR was not intended to be used as a bank for storing funds.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. and also invite FxGlory to join this thread and explain themselves.

alec.d

Private
Now that I have submitted a complaint via the online complaint form at econsumer.gov, must I only wait?

Pharaoh

Colonel
You send an email to all addresses you can find for them. Say something like:

"I have filed a complaint on ForexPeaceArmy about my account with you. Please join the discussion thread here and give your side of the story:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/31800-fxglory-scam.html

If you don't bother to join the thread, most people will view this as an admission that you ripped me off."

Pharaoh

Colonel
After hitting Reply, click Go Advanced. Scroll down a little and you'll be able to Manage Attachments.

alec.d

Private
The attachment description

The attachments are

1) the proof that I make the deposit to FxGlory with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012
2) The daily Confirmation that is the proof that my balance is $ 25049,80 on 17/12/2013

What else need to put FxGlory in the forex Scams section?