FXGlory scam

I have absolutely no idea why there are so mcuh negative posts about this broker.
A friend of mine told me about fxglory a lot and I decided to give them a trial.My experience since then has been great. I made profits and when I asked for withdrawals they executed them in few hours.

I created an account with a broker some years ago (MAR****VA) and strated trading without reading through their rules and I lost $10,000 using hedging in 2010. This is just because I did not read through my broker`s rules back then. It was very painful for me but I had to learn my lessons and carry on.

I like to say that if you register somewhere and you agree with everything without reading them then you should know that the rule cannot bend for you.
As for me, I read thoroughly before accepting the rules and agreeing with them.
I read them carefully and find as much information as possible from their support.

All I will like to say is that traders should always read through the rules first before anything else.

As for me, FxGlory is good and reliable.

Dear bosun or advertiser from this fradulent Georgian company, where are so much negative posts about someone, there is obviously good reason for it. FxGlory is simply bucketshop with no real access to market (they cannot name list of their providers because they didn´t have them), proper regulation, rude support calling a customer "a dear", funny rules and conditions. FPA already consider Fxglory A SCAM. Why? because it is. There are already many other warnings on the internet and I am making big effort to take people from this company to the court in their own country.

Dear bosun or advertiser from this fradulent Georgian company, where are so much negative posts about someone, there is obviously good reason for it. FxGlory is simply bucketshop with no real access to market (they cannot name list of their providers because they didn´t have them), proper regulation, rude support calling a customer "a dear", funny rules and conditions. FPA already consider Fxglory A SCAM. Why? because it is. There are already many other warnings on the internet and I am making big effort to take people from this company to the court in their own country.
Now I understand you...if I make negative comments about FxGlory,to you I am real, but if I make positive comment about them, then to you I am their advertiser.

So you see, you admit to be an advertiser:). Again stay away from this "company" and if you was already scammed from them post it here or write me, we can court them together.

So you see, you admit to be an advertiser:). Again stay away from this "company" and if you was already scammed from them post it here or write me, we can court them together.
All I can say is this;
Companies that have support departments for customers already envisaged dissatisfaction.And this is an integral part of all forex brokers that I know.

More often than not, clients fail to play by the rules that bind their trading activities with brokers and feel dissatisfied in the long run.Most of the complaints are actually traceable to violation of terms and conditions of services, especially promotions such as deposit bonuses and no deposit bonuses.

It is therefore important that every trader read carefully the terms and conditions that apply to any services rendered by their brokers before they strike deals. Each time newbies complain to me about any appearance of discrepancies in their trading accounts, I ask the following questions?
1) What actually happened?
2) How do we resolve the problem?

I will say here that most of us that are happy clients of FxGlory do know and understand the terms and conditions of their services. Litigation only aggravates damages When rules of engagements are violated.When terms and conditions for a given bonus is violated, the trader faces the consequence,this is true for FxGlory and other brokers that I know. The truth is that FxGlory is only playing by the rules.

Blah, blah, blah...Georgian scammer, could you please stop impersonating a normal trader. FxGlory is anything like proper broker it is BUCKETSHOP! No real liquidity providers, no regulation at all, when something happens there is no one that can help you, there are big discrepances in pricing even if you didn´t use a bonus and so on and so on. Again big SCAM from Georgia, take people from this company to the court in their country.

It's amazing that with 10's of thousands of users, it's nearly always a brand new account falling out of the sky with the sole intent of posting about how great some broker is.

Yes, exactly. This "broker" but more fradulent company is one of worst. Against them even Instaforex or other scumbags from similar region is honest and reliable subject. Again who was scammed write me and court them together.

It's amazing that with 10's of thousands of users, it's nearly always a brand new account falling out of the sky with the sole intent of posting about how great some broker is.

With due respect, you are biased against fxglory.com. I have seen many negative comments from new users too. There is nothing wrong with fxglory.com.
The fact is most people won't blame themselves for failing and will blame the broker instead.
I am also amazed that over 90% of the brokers I check have negative reviews more than positive reviews at FPA.

Back